The online racing simulator
Happy Birthday!!! Yea I know it feels odd to wish to own team but I must tell it has alot happened in here.

Stay tuned, who knows what will happen in future!
nope.avi
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear MTDZX Team, happy birthday to you!

My birthday present:
1 month extra free server at -TRR- Hosting.

So now, it runs till 1st of November.
Quote from rockclan :Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear MTDZX Team, happy birthday to you!

My birthday present:
1 month extra free server at -TRR- Hosting.

So now, it runs till 1st of November.

lol thanks rocky! I have to remember that then!
Sites added a bit also background changed... topic updated a bit.

More info coming
Time to update?
yh I think that too
Hello! Topic updated, unfortunately we have been under little delay, as many of us has been busy to be as active on team. However, when we have time, we will update once more our team, when the chance will appear
-
(Speed Senna) DELETED by Speed Senna
24/7 server opened

Info section will be updated later as several bigger surprises coming :-)
nice video buddy
Saw the video , it's incredible.

Nice work , cooperation between the team , everything.

Congrats.

Greetz, Frozen
cool vid.
Y U NO INVITE ME?! I asked you some time before to tell me when you are shooting vids, doing stunts, etc.

Anyways, cool vid!
Quote from Sobis :Y U NO INVITE ME?! I asked you some time before to tell me when you are shooting vids, doing stunts, etc.

Anyways, cool vid!

Sorry, next time
So you are giving us no info? Just going away silently?
Topic updated
Looking forward to see you guys back ASAP ! Best of luck regarding RL issues, hope you find a way how to get rid of them.
Till soon dear beloved stunting extreme's!

You've been my top gun, the ever lasting fun! You've done a great deal so far, and you have never started any war! We will be waiting in silence for you to come back, and we wish you all the best with the rest of the pack!
poet (c) Rocky.

Cant wait for your return!
But master, you cant stop the team, it is best stunt team in LFS.
Topic Updated, not much info

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG