The online racing simulator
old thread
old thread
4 Years Nice
I knew you were a bit 'slow' but four years?

What?
Gratz
Quote from hyntty :I knew you were a bit 'slow' but four years?

What?

I've known the team for 4 years, and I hated it since I first time saw it I remember racing against you in demo days, BaC vs MTD Btw, we won. I think only one of you finished.

Sometime after that the team was named MTDZ and then MTDWTF.... etc etc. until MTDZX. Grats for keeping the team up so long
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I've known the team for 4 years, and I hated it since I first time saw it I remember racing against you in demo days, BaC vs MTD Btw, we won. I think only one of you finished.

Sometime after that the team was named MTDZ and then MTDWTF.... etc etc. until MTDZX. Grats for keeping the team up so long

wasn't MTD first named as KTM? i recall the same people in that team before MTD oh the memories
KTM t3h motorbike or KTM as 'kauppatieteiden maisteri'?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I've known the team for 4 years, and I hated it since I first time saw it I remember racing against you in demo days, BaC vs MTD Btw, we won. I think only one of you finished.

Btw, we did 2 races, and we won the 2nd one, thanks to Ali Timo, who took 3 BaC members hahahaha! Epic.

Quote from nikopdr :wasn't MTD first named as KTM? i recall the same people in that team before MTD oh the memories

No

It wasn't my team @ all but I think it was Soko93's team. After I got kicked from KTM (It was KoppiMopoRacing btw haha), or we all 6 got kicked from team, I made a MTD...

but thanks to my CO-Leaders, I calculated there was members more than 35... and over half of them got banned from Netikka2 rallycross, just because behaviour acting...

I kicked all and I reselected them again...

Then, the name changed to MTD-X, where X means X-treme. As I found out, you could make some kind interesting stunts. Well, we did some...This team fell out by huge war inside. And I had to make 1 day break and I joined to Kädettömät Racing Team, it was one of the fastest Demo Rallycross teams...

Then people were whining me again "make a team, make a team"

Guess what? Red Screen!

nah...not that, but then we got this MTDZX... Z means Zero and it was to meant zero for noobs...we made 96% successfull...as 4% is some dudes trolling with us, OR, they are joining to us and then we have to show about what means "kicking to banana".

Now we have stable team, at least kind of stable.

Those times...hehe, btw if have somethign to know about our history or you have something to tell, please tell to me, and we add to history page

EDIT: Yes, name is longer than world longest river, but at least it is real.
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by UnknownMaster21 : unneeded post
Thanks for thanking Team Rock Racing for the servers we sometimes offer you guys.

It's very good to still see MTDXZ alive.
Quote from rockclan :thanks for thanking team rock racing for the servers we sometimes offer you guys.

It's very good to still see mtdxz alive. :d

mtdzx*
I have updated some more information about us see post #1
Looks like some great stuff my friend!

Keep on going!
Nice stuff, gl, but,

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :(If had some, it was only about admins wouldn't care at all, and we either).

wat?
Nice stuff
-
(UnknownMaster21) DELETED by UnknownMaster21
Team updated:

Seems Mikko have global ban as reason: Trolling. will be lifted 26.12.2010.

Well, He have said he learnt his mistakes, so let's see what we can improve on 2011.

See you in cargame.nl Servers!
and now im lifted...
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Now we are searching S2-Server for stunt.

I thought you used cargame s2 server for that stuff already
Quote from Speedy J :
I thought you used cargame s2 server for that stuff already

ehh...didn't want to cause accidents during a race, and it ate my safety so bad I got 12 hour ban once.

atm I have to be much offline, my computer is out of bounds. (I mean it is broken physically, motherboard refuse to work with me )
I just want to bump this as several new updates have happened during this time from past.
A topic section updated. Also several things updated as in news or just miscs. Altough we are still a bit inactive, not much tho.
Here's the skin i made for u guys a while back
Attached images
FZR_MTDZX.jpg
Quote from Bmxtwins :Here's the skin i made for u guys a while back

thanks! I has it on LFSW! I will inform to other guys to use that so no problems. Im @ work atm and im not sure can I take a part as in race. I really hope so though.
Minorly updated but we are (at the moment me only lol) joined several leagues and we wil do more of them
Topic section updated... Added news on bottom @ topic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG