The online racing simulator
Depends.
Quote from Feuerdrache :Well.. rage quitting shouldn't be rewarded, should it? And you only lost about 19 points for that "DNF". Anyway, thanks to spdo#1/Vires#1 for the season. It was certainly exciting.

Oh I wasn't being bitchy mate

Was just saying, and plus I left pits at a ridiculous way and was lagging - as nobody was on TS I had to stop. It's all 'ifs' and 'buts' and definitely not taking anything away from you guys, you were the most consistent and deserved to win on that basis.
Quote from Feuerdrache : I think you can't blame the points system for spdo not being champion.

They can blame themselves too, if Spdo#2 never entered round 1 they would have tied the points.
/sarcasm
Quote from Feuerdrache : I think you can't blame the points system for spdo not being champion.

Well thats provocative.. he made a constructive comment, never blamed pts system for us not being champions, fault is our own offc.
Quote from fadeaway :Well thats provocative.. he made a constructive comment, never blamed pts system for us not being champions, fault is our own offc.

it did come off that way
I never wanted start a flame war.. But seems like, its impossible now-a-days in this forum, sorry guys.

EDIT: And under the "fail", i meant Vires who lost totally title because of one round only.
I agree with the point system being somewhat 'bad'. If you fail one round in the series you are impossible to do a comeback even though you would win every single race after that
Maybe drop rounds could be a nice feature in the future, could also keep grids up for a longer period with it.
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :I agree with the point system being somewhat 'bad'. If you fail one round in the series you are impossible to do a comeback even though you would win every single race after that

That's what i meant, thank you Joonas for explaining it.
I can change the points system to 1 point for last and +1 for each car you beat. Then just throw the podium bonus in. (which is all this is with a +11 due to me taking it from another game we run leagues in) But we could change it so that if 20 cars race, max points is 21+ whatever bonus podium gets.
or just an expanded F1 system
Or a MotoGP system that includes more teams in the points than the F1 system...with points awarded from 1st to 15th.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG