The online racing simulator
Trying to get my Let's Plays out there.
(10 posts, started )
Hi, I'm Twig and I play stuff. I watch PewDiePie, Spike and Barley, and Cr1tikal; so I try to kinda get the same feel and humor out of it. I only have two videos and six subscribers, but I'm trying to get more. If you really like my videos (Or just mildly enjoy them ) feel free to give me some games to play. Some obscure games would be cool. Anyway, go check them out and maybe have a laugh or two; it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TwigPlays/

(Also, this isn't a random spam message. I do actually play LFS a few hours everyday. )
tbh, their exactly the same as the others ive seen and well... Break the mold if you wanna suceed dude... following their means of getting " famous " will either break you're heart keyboard or wont work at all...

just my two pence...
Quote from theirishnoob :tbh, their exactly the same as the others ive seen and well... Break the mold if you wanna suceed dude... following their means of getting " famous " will either break you're heart keyboard or wont work at all...

just my two pence...

Yeah, I know. That's another reason I came here; for criticism. I pretty much just started, so I have to find what works for me. But thanks for watching anyway.
Although I do agree with what theirishnoob said, I remember playing Trespasser when I was a little kid and calling it Arm Simulator 1998 did make me laugh! Just keep at it. I would suggest keeping vids shorter and full of funny bits edited out of longer videos that are narrated with funny commentary to keep viewers interested, a bit like PewDiePie. Then again that wouldn't really make it a conventional "Let's play", more like a funny montage. But that goes back to what theirishnoob said about breaking the mold and doing something a bit different. I'm far from level:expert, but that's my 2p.
Psychonauts is an interesting and somewhat obscure game. I can't play it my self because it is only available on XBLA, and I couldn't be arsed to buy the PS2 version and and old ps2 just to play it.
not to forget also, per 1000 views on a video you make roughly a buck or so...

so... be like the rest and spam up as many quality videos as you can manage you'll get better in time and over the space of 3-4 years i see no reason why they can't gain some views... naemly when folks start onthe newest video then watch their way backwards... its more popularity + cash

not a bad money earner if you just looking to have a laugh im sure.
Quote from legoflamb :Psychonauts is an interesting and somewhat obscure game. I can't play it my self because it is only available on XBLA, and I couldn't be arsed to buy the PS2 version and and old ps2 just to play it.

?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's on GOG and Steam as well (least in Europe), head to gog.com, search for Psychonauts, it is there for either $5 or $10
Yeah I got it on Steam a couple of years back. Good game.
Quote from legoflamb :Psychonauts is an interesting and somewhat obscure game. I can't play it my self because it is only available on XBLA, and I couldn't be arsed to buy the PS2 version and and old ps2 just to play it.

Quote from DieKolkrabe :?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's on GOG and Steam as well (least in Europe), head to gog.com, search for Psychonauts, it is there for either $5 or $10

If I had the money, I'd get it. I'm mainly wanting to play non-browser, PC games that fraps can support.
Off to steam I go! Never thought to look it up! I'd still watch another let's play just for the commentary.

I remember Mario Galaxy was the first let's play I ever watched, only because I didn't have a wii. I kept watching because the commentary was so entertaining.

I wish my scumbag brain would come up with funny stuff to say...

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG