The online racing simulator
Of course I have full access. But the server has become non responsive, so I cannot do anything. It needs a reboot. But that's kinda hard to do with the servers being in the UK and noone's picking up the phone or answering to emails.
They do have a power rails, but I have no access to it. I think that'll change real soon.
Quote from Cornys :Will race stats from this down time still be included in racer statistics or will this time simply not be included in LFSworld stats?

Stats are buffered normally, to cover outages. But if the outage really is going to last a long time, I'm not sure if some stats will be lost.
I see...

Too much work to change DNS records for affected domains and transfer everything to a different server temporarily?
yeah, it would be a lot of uploading and would take hours.

BUT I have received a sign of life from the hoster, so they should be able to power cycle it very soon. Hopefully things will run as before then.
Really curious what caused this though ... hope I can find out ...
A lot of us are curious about a few things too lol

Just saying
Quote from Victor :Really curious what caused this though ... hope I can find out ...

Hmm almost looks like requests are going to a different server there. So somebody configured a switch incorrectly. But it all is just a guess. Good luck with restoring services
Everything should be back to normal now.
That was pretty fast. (considering that it's a weekend and the middle of night.)
Quote from Victor :Everything should be back to normal now.

Appreciate the replies here Victor

and when the master server fell off the earth, it was only gone for 2-4 mins :o

Thanks for the updates Victor. They are much appreciated

Quote from Nadeo4441 :That was pretty fast. (considering that it's a weekend and the middle of night.)

+1 I'm also happy that it didn't take until Monday.
Looks like the stats were retained too...
The lfsworld work slow and disappear this name servers.

Server name: "We are ANONYMOUS."
+ disappear my freinds.
Thanks for the reports.
Things should be ok again now. But let me know if you see anything odd still.

There is one host that appears to have no name, but actually they faked it, so they have no name on purpose.
often in midnight
Attached images
lfsw2.PNG
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :often in midnight

My best guess is that some servers use AI's to keep their servers alive through "empty" hours and they don't get their stats recorded except their current amount of laps done on that particular session.

This be sometimes seldom
Attached images
2012-06-29_210631.jpg
Quote from [Audi TT] :
This be sometimes seldom

Same here, happens with chrome, just refresh :cool:
The only reasonable explenation is that Lerts have completed his crispy bicycle and attached a wormhole to it. Through this he sends us secret decrypted text from the future.

What you all are looking at is actually the physic code for the tractor, most likely to be found driving on one of the forrest tracks introduced in the rallypack addition, which again were released february 2081.

Oh, and jesus approves by the way.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG