The online racing simulator
lfs.net and lfsworld.net are down
As the title says the websites are down, giving "502 Bad Gateway".
LFS Websites 502 Bad Gateway
Hi,

Is there any reason as to why lfs.net & lfsworld.net are giving me 502 Bad Gateway errors? Are they down for maintenance or what?

Cheers,

~ MButcher
#3 - Hahmo
Same here.. worked less than 1.5hrs ago tho o_O
LFS Manual seems to be down as well
#5 - Sobis
what does 'nginx' mean?
Went down at 19:01 GMT it would seem as spdo is not updating hosts as of that time:
http://www.spdoracing.com/satellite/host/232276/live

At the top of an hour it seems more or less and it makes it look some-what scheduled. Not a typical hour for service though.
Massive hysteria schihookko and rockinggham iz outt, also hnnew tyre pshysics!!!!!!11111
S3 would make my year.
!
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng right in the shildhood
All I want is a track.
Quote from TFalke55 :wait for something official first

Big bubbles might be busted if this is not S3

I first thought this, but decided otherwise until I realized that it happened at the top of the hour. There wasn't anything on the LFS home page about this was there before it went down?

Edit: Patch test forum has been dead however.
Quote from Cornys :Big bubbles might be busted if this is not S3

could be a server failure... or someone forgot to pay the bills
-
(Sobis) DELETED by Sobis
Something caused one of our servers that hosts most websites to throw up. I'm not sure what caused it.
The immediate problem at is that I cannot seem to reach anyone at our hosting facility to restart the server. That is really properly annoying. In the worst case, this outage could last until monday! (why do these things always happen at the worst hours?!)
It does seem that other services hosted on that computer are still running though, like the master. But the websites are not usable atm.
Hope that it'll be solved sooner than monday though
I don't know but wherever there is a new patch or something, there isn't any kind of downtime of the sites, is there?
seems only webservers ky500 server works
Quote from Victor :Something caused one of our servers that hosts most websites to throw up. I'm not sure what caused it.
The immediate problem at is that I cannot seem to reach anyone at our hosting facility to restart the server. That is really properly annoying. In the worst case, this outage could last until monday! (why do these things always happen at the worst hours?!)
It does seem that other services hosted on that computer are still running though, like the master. But the websites are not usable atm.

Thanks for the quick update
Quote from Flame CZE :I don't know but wherever there is a new patch or something, there isn't any kind of downtime of the sites, is there?

If course there isn't. This all hysteria is provided by kids who have nothing better to do. Even if this site got hacked and it would mean trojan horses all around they'd still think it's LFS update.
Quote from Mysho :Even if this site got hacked and it would mean trojan horses all around they'd still think it's LFS update.

thats just legendary
Live for speed Bulgaria is shutting down today.
Interesting synchronization with the official sites
Will race stats from this down time still be included in racer statistics or will this time simply not be included in LFSworld stats?
Quote from Victor :But the websites are not usable atm.

It's no dedicated server, so you have no root access? Bit amazing to read that.

This is a funny thread though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG