The online racing simulator
Quote from [Audi TT] :
This be sometimes seldom

I did notice that too and it's not normal. But atm I don't know what it is (well I know what those characters are, but not sure why they aren't decoding properly), but I'm keeping it in mind. Something may have changed while doing software updates or so.
But for now, as said, just refresh and it should be fine.
Joke aside Victor, something which has started to happend the last week is time-out errors on LFSWorld. Basically it stops in middle of the loading prossess and gives me an time-out error, and I have to reload some times before working.

Using the latest version of FireFox, tried various nettworks and it seems to happend on all from time to time.
Quote from The Very End :Joke aside Victor, something which has started to happend the last week is time-out errors on LFSWorld. Basically it stops in middle of the loading prossess and gives me an time-out error, and I have to reload some times before working.

Using the latest version of FireFox, tried various nettworks and it seems to happend on all from time to time.

+1 on Chrome
Down again? :S

And up already
someone's DoS'ing us apparently. I'm trying to filter it, and I'm ending up filtering whole countries atm.

Apologies if your country is amongst them and you cannot load our sites. This should be temporary.
Don't those DDOSers anything better to do dammit, doubt they would gain anything from this
With Chrome, when you open lfsworld.net, there the links does not work (for example S2 Hotlaps). But it can be ignored when you refresh page

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG