Gettin' a G27 for ma' bday yo'
(90 posts, started )
#26 - ozo
Quote from Mauni :How do we know that you aren't shooting the video at friends house .

He would do it already to get S2 faster,lol.
The feeling when you are next to your favourite pet, he is dying, and there not a single shit you can do. ( My hamster is dying now :*( )
this isn't facebook
Cheerio giving away free stuff for dead hamsters too? Can shoot a few chickens if he'll get S3 for me.
Watch out, we are dealing with a bunch of badasses here!
Let me come to your house and shoot your pet, and lets see how you feel to be treated this way.
And stop whining about S3, if it comes, it comes. Just leave it.
Why would I want to shoot your hamster? I'd gladly sacrifice a few of my chickens to whatever gods give the best offer for getting S3 quicker though, especially that bastard cockerel that keeps waking me up every morning. Might need to do it with a sharpened wiper arm or something, can post them to Cheerio for proof after though.
Quote from stan.distortion :Why would I want to shoot your hamster? I'd gladly sacrifice a few of my chickens to whatever gods give the best offer for getting S3 quicker though...

Well yeah, chickens are not really pets now...i've killed few of them myself when i was a bit younger.
Quote from Ikskast :The feeling when you are next to your favourite pet, he is dying, and there not a single shit you can do. ( My hamster is dying now :*( )

Sorry to hear about that.
Thanks, CheerioDM. Atleast someone cares
Quote from stan.distortion :Cheerio giving away free stuff for dead hamsters too? Can shoot a few chickens if he'll get S3 for me.

If I find out you touched a single animal I will hunt you down and make your keyboard sticky.
And this is coming from a member of PETA so you know I am serious.
Quote from Ikskast :Watch out, we are dealing with a bunch of badasses here!
Let me come to your house and shoot your pet, and lets see how you feel to be treated this way.
And stop whining about S3, if it comes, it comes. Just leave it.

Watch out, we've got a 9Fagger amongst us. You might wanna shoot your hamster to put it out of it's misery. Lesson learned - don't get a fkin pet that lives for ~5 years.

Twitter and Zuckerbook is for posting useless shit that 90% of people don't care about. Besides, I for one, wouldn't let a 12 year old in my house.
As an estonian (that there seems to be an abundance of in this thread),
I am sorry
or disappointed
cannot decide
Quote from Ikskast :The feeling when you are next to your favourite pet, he is dying, and there not a single shit you can do. ( My hamster is dying now :*( )

Buy a new one.

Quote from CheerioDM :If I find out you touched a single animal I will hunt you down and make your keyboard sticky.
And this is coming from a member of PETA so you know I am serious.

I've been known to destroy a beaver or two. Does this count?
Quote from hp999 :Watch out, we've got a 9Fagger amongst us. You might wanna shoot your hamster to put it out of it's misery. Lesson learned - don't get a fkin pet that lives for ~5 years.

Twitter and Zuckerbook is for posting useless shit that 90% of people don't care about. Besides, I for one, wouldn't let a 12 year old in my house.

Don't even mention Zucker. The spawn of idiots he has created has made it hell for enthusiats and IT guys.
If all you know about computers is facebook, then I hate you.
Quote from CheerioDM :Don't even mention Zucker. The spawn of idiots he has created has made it hell for enthusiats and IT guys.
If all you know about computers is facebook, then I hate you.

Hate is such a strong word to use towards someone who doesn't really care about what you think of them. Don't you think?
Quote from dadge :Hate is such a strong word to use towards someone who doesn't really care about what you think of them. Don't you think?

I hate you all and I want you to die.

lol'd so hard how much random hating and flaming there was here.
Getting the wheel this week i think!
Sir, Estonian patriottt, sir. It feels like you came here to kinda get rid from your problems by posting a generally DUMB thread. I mean.. this would be a great reason enough why you shouldn't get one for being such an general ignorant.
I'm not hating or anything, but these new*ags are taking over LFS community by posting generally DUMB things.
I have a G27 can I have S3
Quote from CheerioDM :I hate you all and I want you to die.

lucky for me, you're not in charge of the whole death thing. But it looks like your the CEO of the bullshit department though.
chickens? i have 3..
6 here (still), dont want cheereo to come and get sick on my keyboard so looking for an austin allegro to sacrifice instead.

Gettin' a G27 for ma' bday yo'
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG