The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :Lol
Well, maybe I just try to search for the funny in them, and then up missing the whole point.. damnit

And who does fantasize about that lol?

It's just twisted humour, not for everyone
trololo physics strikes again!
These trololol comics are actually really funny and well.. as a kid I thought some of those logics would work in real life

Such as jump off as high as you can while in a falling thing just before hitting the ground would stop you from hitting the ground too hard.. Problem?
Quote from AndRand :

>mfw 9fags don't know what scroll lock button was originally intended for (and is still used for that purpose on some operating systems)
uh oh, uh oh
relax, alien kid...
Quote from The Very End :I am dead serious, can someone explain the thing about Donal comics, I just don't get it lol

To find those even remotly funny you first have to accept that you will never understand them
Quote from ColeusRattus :When will peopple learn that you cannot link pictures from funnyjunk?

Probably after trying and it not working. Apologies for not having the wisdom to know of every detail within the entire internet.
Quote from E.Reiljans :>mfw 9fags don't know what scroll lock button was originally intended for (and is still used for that purpose on some operating systems)

You seriously have issues.

Dare someone post an image from 9gag, and you will be all over it flaming non stop.
Quote from DevilDare :Dare someone post an image from 9gag, and you will be all over it flaming non stop.

post an retarded image that makes no sense*

Problem, Shadowww?

also, this is pretty awesome
Quote from Fuse5 :

also, this is pretty awesome

You are going to hell for making fun of Chevy.
Quote from CheerioDM :You are going to hell for making fun of Chevy.

Get off your high (or stupid?) horse for one fuken second and divert from your usual kneejerk, borderline tourettes, responses to keywords that push the buttons in your brain in a very odd and seemingly misfiring way - See what the image actually entails - Where did I make fun of Chevy?
I thought what their advertising department came up with is applaudable, impressive & amusing, considering the state of advertising in the US - having to thoroughly consider each word to avoid a class action lawsuit or general widescale public outbursts that stem from the widespread idiocy of the general public that seemingly is acceptable since its taught from an early age. Ignorance is indeed bliss in America, by the looks of it.

So yes, where exactly did you read that I was making fun of Chevy? Do enlighten me in trying to still believe that you are indeed not an idiot but merely trolling lightheartedly!
Your posting used to be mildly annoying, now its just disgusting - And I'm not sure what gives you the right to do so? "FREE MAN IN FREE COUNTRY YEEHAW"? Your monetary contributions that in your mind enable you to not contribute but freely insult people, without any basis, just for the kicks?

While you might feel that you have reasons to let loose and vent on a 'random forum on the internets, anonymously', you could do that in a civilized manner, instead in a way that one would expect from a 13 year old with a need for validation.
Self restraint and common sense are admirable traits.
If you are the kind of people I'll be getting away from by going to your proverbial Hell (cause you seem to deem yourself fit for the opposite with your behaviour), I'll happily accept such fate.

I'm not sure whats going on with the community that this seems acceptable, I mean, im used to lax moderation standards, and even embrace the community self-moderating rather than a strict clamp on the posting quality, but this past few months seems like a new all time low.
I hope I'm not the only one to think this, cause if thats the case I'll happily retract my statement, issues with the situation and some of the people here, and just leave instead.
You sir need sex.
Quote from Fuse5 :your usual kneejerk, borderline tourettes, responses to keywords that push the buttons in your brain in a very odd and seemingly misfiring way

Probably the only part I agree, when ever I read his posts I am not sure how it is related to what ever post he responded.

As to the rest I think "hell" post wasn't insult to anyone, It was just a joke no need to look too deep into it, you know "if you laugh at it you are going to hell" kind of joke which is very common and generally is not considered an insult.
Just sayin, inb4 I am worse than hitler
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG