The online racing simulator
Forza Horizon - Xbox 360
(53 posts, started )
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Isn't the Xbox 360 a bit too old to make new games for?

It just seems that the machine is outdated.

I would say the same, but Forza releases games as fast as NFS, so if its good a new one will be out before you are finished with this one.
Quote from Mustafur :Um i watched that entire video and they didn't mention once about Multiplayer Free roam, if they miss this I won't bother getting it.

It would be basically suicidal not to add multiplayer free roam, because the need for speed genre is tired and old.

"Car clubs, time trials, circuit racing, a one-on-one rivals mode, and playground games are among the online multiplayer features that are already confirmed"

So no confirmed multiplayer free roam yet, hopefully that will make the cut like you said.
Quote from FRZN-95 :and here is the trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 20-r0&feature=g-all-u

Ugh, I was kind of excited until I saw this video. The "yoof culture" and dubstep totally ruined it for me. If any of that crap is forced on the player I will not be getting this. If there's one thing I hate, it's that bullshit youth culture crap. I don't want to attend some virtual club party festival with annoying DJs and stuff, I want to drive some cars.

If this is any good it'll probably get me to spring for a 360 and FM4 to go along with it. Eventually. Need the money for that Fanatec wheel first...
This looks kind of pathetic. I thought Forza was above this sort of thing.
f&^k dubstep, it "may contain content inappropriate for children"

Problem is, them cars not looking like moving cars - I want proper snapback on drift end, not some soap bars sliding
True, there are at least some open roads. I suspect the excessive guardrails are there to just ping nooby players back onto the track then.
#32 - JJ72
That's plain shit, not even true forza physics
#34 - JJ72
obviously is someone on a pad with full aids on.
Good to see Codemasters have some projects to do.
Tried it at LeMans, not sure about the aids setup, but it felt the same, asi previous Forza games. I just don't understand, why change from circuit sim, to open world cruise/race. Isn't GT their competitor anymore?
Quote from Kid222 :Tried it at LeMans, not sure about the aids setup, but it felt the same, asi previous Forza games. I just don't understand, why change from circuit sim, to open world cruise/race. Isn't GT their competitor anymore?

There not changing, its pretty much them making 2 games, Forza Motorsport Titles tend to come out every 2 years which means there is still another year to go before the next Motorsport version comes out.
played the Demo for a bit I can tell you some things:

-Handling is pretty much like forza 4 except much lighter at low and high speeds so its more driveable for controller, definitely infinite times better then TDU 2

-Every road seems to be Barricaded so its not a True Free roam this might change in the full map but i don't think so, tbh this game is giving me epic vibes of Need for speed.

-Off road is lolz handles WAAAY to grippy its like your driving on road.

- Car sounds have been quietened down a bit compared to forza 4
The game is beautiful, and the soundtrack is immense. I just wish it was out now, I will only have a few days to play it when it comes out because I'm off to the states for 2 weeks. :sadbanana
i like the demo, it is what tdu2 should have been. im going to place an order for the LCE. LCE is a better option than regular game + season pass
Quote from Mustafur :There not changing, its pretty much them making 2 games, Forza Motorsport Titles tend to come out every 2 years which means there is still another year to go before the next Motorsport version comes out.

Also I would love a new TDU1 style game with "flat" roads and proper physics.

(Btw, I am not a big fan of the physics (on simulation) nor the map size). Looks like a fun game on controller though. But I won't buy it because I never turn on my xbox anyways.
Is this game worth 199€, the current price of Xbox360 here?
Quote from Mysho :Is this game worth 199€, the current price of Xbox360 here?

Not on its own, but if you get Forza 4 and Halo 4 at the same time it might be worth it.
So this is the new Colin Mcrae Test Drive for Speed game or something?
Quote from Bose321 :So this is the new Colin Mcrae Test Drive for Speed game or something?

kinda. it even has a dirt ish feeling with all the pre race annoying woman talking to you.
It's more or less fun...

Was hoping for a true open world setting, not being restricted to the roads only...

Was hoping for Forza 4 physics...

A bit disappointed to be honest.
nevertheless, i still pre-ordered it because my bday is soon and i felt like i needed a gift. got myself the lce, yes waste of money, but i took it for the extra monthly vip cars. and with school and work i wont have much time to play so i need a game i can pick up and have fun, wich this seems to do just well.
Bought it got the collectors edition but im at work i got to wait till i get home.
managed to play a bit on my break the race to signup is trolly lol impossible to defend Lambos and porsches in a VR6.

Map Size is no TDU though think driver SF size or around the size of Ibiza on TDU 2.

Forza Horizon - Xbox 360
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG