The online racing simulator
Boothy is good at hiding kids in his basement, I haven't seen Osku at all since he luered him down there
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Boothy is good at hiding kids in his basement, I haven't seen Osku at all since he luered him down there

He tried to drive last round of SuperGT but Boothy luered his internet connection too.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Boothy is good at hiding kids in his basement, I haven't seen Osku at all since he luered him down there

I meant my sister, but if he has good spare connection down there, i'm all his.
How old is she? I'm sure Simon is up for it.
Simon might think she's a bit too old then. Teemu should like it though.
I will post the starting grid sometime Tuesday, after I decide how I want to handle dropouts (either drop them out of their Twin 115 finish and promote someone that way, or the old method of just moving everyone in that file up which did some semi-weird but not intolerable things.)

In the meantime, I have work very early in the am so sleep > Kyoto 250 grid thought.
I watched the race 1 finish on MPR finally and I must say holy crap. Mustang really forced the issue out of turn 3
Quote from dekojester :I will post the starting grid sometime Tuesday, after I decide how I want to handle dropouts

Sorry for my late withdraw after managed the quali, but sometimes IRL life disrupts the LFS plans ...
Have fun all of you racing on Sat
does anyone have the end of the stream of the first twin race?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG