The online racing simulator
My apologies to GenR for contact. Was not intentional.
Very good job admins in giving green flag right after last turn and not before S/F line.. How you can avoid overtaking there?
Its up to the leader to go, people should be behind when passing s/f line, its overtaking car to pass afetr s/f
Sorry to CoRe if you ran you off. Was not intentional. SG was a bit tough though, imo.
Quote from N I K I :My apologies to GenR for contact. Was not intentional.

Np Niki, it happens. GL
Is it possible to fix few problems in tracker?

There is a problem with names and one driver in Speed Desire team. Names and surnames are inversely and there is one driver who is not (S_Trucker, Dawid Nawrocki) driving and he was changed 22th of may to another (gordon666, Damian Gajda).

It should loooks like this:
Drivers:
- {radebe13, Radosław Zawielak, Poland}
- {patrykbajger, Patryk Rozenbajger, Poland}
- {gordon666, Damian Gajda, Poland}
- {gangster13, Michał Śmieszek, Poland}

Thx in advance!
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Car #07 - 10 sec penalty - Not slowing for Yellow Flag

Can you explain please? First all say, I did not watched the replay, but what our driver explained:
He saw 2 cars on grass and no danger. If it is true, that there is not any really danger situation, penalty is useless.
A late sorry to Axel Falck for the contact through the chicane. Not sure if it was my fault, but I believe there was some lag involved since both our cars sort of exploded and flew off the track.
Race procedure:

2. Overtaking allowed at Start-Finish line.

Therefore, why do we find ourselves being handed a Drive Through Penalty? We have served it now, but looking at the rules we were handed a Drive Through for doing nothing wrong? It also states that no overtaking is allowed under the Safety Car or during yellow flags - However, once the "GREEN FLAG" order had been given we started to overtake, as after all, a Green Flag depicts the restart or start of racing.

We lost 20 seconds because of this. Sort yourselves out.
Quote from vipex123 :*snip

Ofc agreeing with this. I think before the next time you decide to organise a race, write a complete rule book, covering atleast 90% of what we need to know, except stuff that will be in the breifing.

You make nothing clear.
Quote from vipex123 :Race procedure:

2. Overtaking allowed at Start-Finish line.

Therefore, why do we find ourselves being handed a Drive Through Penalty? We have served it now, but looking at the rules we were handed a Drive Through for doing nothing wrong? It also states that no overtaking is allowed under the Safety Car or during yellow flags - However, once the "GREEN FLAG" order had been given we started to overtake, as after all, a Green Flag depicts the restart or start of racing.

We lost 20 seconds because of this. Sort yourselves out.

I'm not arguing against you (or for you) here, but in real life, greenflag/lights are given before the line, and that's when you start accelerating, then you can overtake when you cross the line. Hardly enforced though...
We did explain that overtaking is not allowed on green flag, These are not my rules but sorry
Not mine, Thorsten Ulrich
Quote from Vaknar :I'm not arguing against you (or for you) here, but in real life, greenflag/lights are given before the line, and that's when you start accelerating, then you can overtake when you cross the line. Hardly enforced though...

Depends on the championship. And when it is stated in the rules it is allowed then I don't expect to be penalised for it.
Quote from Jonathon.provost :Not mine, Thorsten Ulrich

Protip #1 for adminning: don't throw your fellow admins under the bus. Everything is a group decision.
I was only brought in to this to admin the race and some signup stuff I have no control over the rules
Also im not blaming him they are good rules and good for the event
Speed desire take 1 lap more. GenR must be 3rd.
We were 36s in front of them when we crossed s/f line.
Will the stream be made available on Youtube or for downloading?
Hello,

finally I got my Internet connection back. Sadly too late.
I hope you enjoyed this although we had some more troubles as expected.

@Skagen: I will give my best to upload the whole race in Parts on youtube.

to the others: The rules may not be hat complete, I'm very sorry, but yeah, our first event, we have to learn from this and doing this better next time

Thaks to all who Participate. Also big thanks to Jonathon - you've made it kinda brilliant.

Thank you all, I enjoyed this a lot!
Thanks Chrono,

I would also like to say sorry about the Safety car period, We did have our insim crash, if it was working, we would of gone green a lap earlier.
Also I had no time to withdraw the safety car as as soon as i pressed scd the driver spectated.
Again sorry for this.
But thanks to all really good racing. :P
Hindsight, 20/20, etc, but that's why you need rules about what the drivers are supposed to do when they flip/get stuck/etc.
Ye I think for then next one we will make a rule book like other series.
Such as NDR MOE ect.
Thanks for the feed back
upload stream

The Official 10h of Kyoto by 6th
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG