The online racing simulator
2012 Fia WTCC
(251 posts, started )
Nice race. Especially Norbet Michelisz and Tom Coronel produced some action. But WOW at the crowd. How they booo when Tarquini is on the screen or how the root for Michelisz and Weber.
Quote from TFalke55 :Nice race. Especially Norbet Michelisz and Tom Coronel produced some action. But WOW at the crowd. How they booo when Tarquini is on the screen or how the root for Michelisz and Weber.

Shame that Norbi got pushed out in T1 by someone AGAIN... If this happened somewhere in league race of LFS I would get assraped by admins immediatelly. It's racing, I wish him more luck in race 2, he definitely got the pace for a podium result.
Quote from Mysho :Shame that Norbi got pushed out in T1 by someone AGAIN...

Guess what. Chevy... Are they afraid from a private team beating them or what? They think they're different from any private teams...

Apart from that, Norbi had a great race, but he should be a bit more aggressive just like Coronel, who also had a superb race, last to P6 is just wow. And what a shame I can't be there, the crowd is amazing, just like it was last year.
Nobi wins! Moreover neither Huff nor Muller on the podium. Good for Menu, too. He could beat his team mates for once.

EDIT: lol at the trackworkers and marshalls going onto their knees
Zengo Dension scores. Congratz, good progress!
Good win by Norbi, loved the atmosphere in the grandstands.
Way to go Norbi. Does anyone know what sim he was on before having a go at the real deal?

Quote from TFalke55 :How they booo when Tarquini is on the screen

That was a bit unnecessary TBH, considering that Tarquini was (one of the) victims on that one.

Quote from Mysho :Shame that Norbi got pushed out in T1 by someone AGAIN... If this happened somewhere in league race of LFS I would get assraped by admins immediatelly. It's racing, I wish him more luck in race 2, he definitely got the pace for a podium result.

Funny you say that, for touring car standards, WTCC is clean racing club.

But yea, you're right, those starts were a bit ugly. Menu wasn't the only one to mess up BTW, there were maybe 5 or 6 drivers really outbraking themselves and making contacts over the two starts.

Meh. T1 is such a bitch anyway. Inviting place for divebombs, which often end in tears.
If I remember correctly he used to be playing GTR2 (and maybe rFactor).
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That was a bit unnecessary TBH, considering that Tarquini was (one of the) victims on that one.

You know, they boo'd Gabriele for what he did to Nobi a week ago?! In what case was he victim?
Quote from Kid222 :Good win by Norbi, loved the atmosphere in the grandstands.

Norbi WIN!!! Very-very good job and brilliant performance!
WTCC 2012 Hungary Race 2 here: >>>LINK<<<

Quote from TFalke55 :You know, they boo'd Gabriele for what he did to Nobi a week ago?! In what case was he victim?

Oh, I had forgotten about that one already. I see.

He was the (one of the) victim(s) in the T1 incident of race 1 yesterday. Got pushed by one of the Chevy(I belive it was Huff), race over. No one to blame though, just 3 wide action going a bit wrong.
The v-WTCC 2012 standalone game from Simbin which was expected to be released April 29th is still not out and there is a mysterious silence about anything and everything concerning this subject. Hopefully they didn't take LFS as an example. Because it won't see the daylight. Never.
Well done Stefano D'Aste! Sadly the races were a bit more boring then expected. Maybe they should add progressive banking to make a high line work better through paddock bend. :P
lol, Chevys were too fast for this track, 4 flat tyres on 4 different Chevys, that's something you don't see everyday. Gratz to Stefano, some may say it was a luck, but he was catching up strongly and really deserved his win!
Coronel got confused and expect the chevy to put power down

nice for Stefano D'Aste taking advantage
Coronel was very unlucky, he obviously didn't know what the hell was going on. Great stuff my D'Aste, well deserved.

Also, it was great to see Chevys struggling in Race 2.
Classiest overalls in motorsports?

Definitely the classiest one.

2012 Fia WTCC
(251 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG