The online racing simulator
1. Any chance of a late signup in GT3?
I will allow some sign ups for GT3 but you must, make sure that you confirm in the confirmation thread.

But you must be in a team.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :That's a shame. No one allows solo entries in endu races, and I've always wanted to try it. :P

Even in 3 hour ones
Quote from DeadWolfBones :That's a shame. No one allows solo entries in endu races, and I've always wanted to try it. :P

It should not be too hard to find one driver to do an hour for you. PM if you need help finding one ;-)
Soo,
DO someone want to drive this race with me? No one of my friends have time, and i really want to drive this
can we remove this stupid layout in t1? it will just cause so many crashes

edit:

fix the damn chicane aswell... bumps arnt curbs you know :|
Quote from xtraction :can we remove this stupid layout in t1? it will just cause so many crashes

double this
On the other hand, those bumps in the chicane forces you to be careful. Unlike the previous version, where you could just plow right through the poles.
-
(Peterbilt) DELETED by Peterbilt
Was Q streamed? And if so can I view it back somewhere?

I haven't seen K. Peeters in quite a long while... will he still stream?

If not, maybe Provost could do the stream and I'll still commentate.
I can comm for a couple of hours with Sean / Miro if you need some people to commentate
Quote from vipex123 :I can comm for a couple of hours with Sean / Miro if you need some people to commentate

I will only be around untill about 8pm latest, i has an 18th party to attend
Well forever alone over here can do majority of race when I am not racing of course
Are the qualifying laptimes available anywhere?

Also, Jonathan, you have our car number wrong on the grid.
rockclan: Sorry I can't stream, race director and need to focus and everything.
DeadWolfBones: your number is #17 and will try to get the qual times out
I could have streamed it if I was not racing, but I may be able to set the stream up anyway. I can see what I can to tonight.
Qual was not streamed. Race will be streamed for sure, full 10h!

Which drivers may be interested getting interviewed during race? ( TS3 and a mic needed )
Quote from Jonathon.provost :rockclan: Sorry I can't stream, race director and need to focus and everything.
DeadWolfBones: your number is #17 and will try to get the qual times out

No, my number is 23 and you have us as 24.
I think I'll be on commentary box, too, atleast Thorsten promised me something
Quote from DeadWolfBones :No, my number is 23 and you have us as 24.

Sorry, Should be updated now.
What about interviewing the SC driver ;D
I could help commentate if needed
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :Qual was not streamed. Race will be streamed for sure, full 10h!

Which drivers may be interested getting interviewed during race? ( TS3 and a mic needed )

I'd be interested for sure :-)
I will be up for doing some recaps of our race/strategy during race. So yeah
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :

If you want interview slowest driver on track..
Yes I'll do some also, up for some banter
I have a complaint about chicane again. -.-
Yes I'm sorry I'm boring you out to hell with this, but I don't see a point in those speedbumps on the 2nd apex of chicane. Other than that it's perfect.

The Official 10h of Kyoto by 6th
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG