The online racing simulator
What will gt3 restrictions be? Still have Baby GTR's in the OP.
Pass for quali @ PM?
Quote from Franky.S :this^

you can see some teams sign two cars in gt2. like savage simsports. since we dont have alot of gt3 cars (only 3) then move one of savage to gt3. only allow 1 car per team in each class.

it should work

And they will instantly withdraw Just to make some changes on Q day, it is stupid
the pass will be told inside LFS, at 20.10 I will post it in the LFS chat! Thats also the pass for the race!
Quote from N I K I :Speaking of layout. What about qualifying and touching any of them? Would be quite harsh to take away the lap if for example it's just one pole taken down by accident.

Can any of the admins even be bothered enough to answer the question? Furthermore, I've found a little bug in your layout. The middle pole is sticking out there in that chicane, that's why we take that one pole a lot by accident. I'm not saying if someone mows down 3 poles it's an accident, but one pole that's sticking out of profile is quite unnatural, which might be quite important for those who get into the one shot quali at the end.
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :the pass will be told inside LFS, at 20.10 I will post it in the LFS chat! Thats also the pass for the race!

it would be better to send the pass to the teammanager of the teams via pm.
Actually I have an idea. Why not install speed bump type of a curb there, (since we have that option now) instead of the pole and move poles more to the inside so you prevent any big cutting. This would remove a whole load of complications.
Here is a little prototype. I found it that if you use too many curbs it is awful to drive and shakes ur wheel like a bomb, and if you set the poles or tires to close to the curb everyone will hit them then, so i think this is best and smoothest compromise. (I made a sharp apex, where you have room to cut with one side of the car and nothing to hit)And I left apex at the same place once you go over the curb, so lap times should be the same.

Edit: I see you moved poles behind the curbs.
Attached files
KY3_10hcurbv2.lyt - 1.3 KB - 152 views
No LFSW remote for quali?
OK, remote works now...
password?
ANNOUNCEMENT
ALL Teams MUST confirm in the confirmation 2 days before the race! Or you will not be on our race tracker!

We are very sorry if we're making some mistakes - still learning to handle this perfect, but I hope you all enjoy this
Here are the qualifying results: Here

Please read information at bottom (this will also be sent to team managers with the race password)
Hmm why are we on the starting grid when
Quote from MoMo92i :Unfortunately #9 spdoRacing have to withdraw. Sorry for the inconvenience.

:rolleyes:
AI will step in for spdo? Maybe for once I can keep up with you then.
#22 is actually TRR.
3rd for TRR . Nice !!
Should be easy to get a podium finish in the GT3 class. ^_^
If I had found out earlier there would only be 3 cars in GT3, maybe Cargame would have switched.
well qual pole in gt3. should be nice and easy.

was wanting some challenge tho
Two questions:
1. Any chance of a late signup in GT3?
2. If so, are solo drivers allowed?
I know that solo drivers aren't allowed . For the late sigh up have no idea
That's a shame. No one allows solo entries in endu races, and I've always wanted to try it. :P
Quote from deadwolfbones :that's a shame. No one allows solo entries in endu races, and i've always wanted to try it.

+1 :d

The Official 10h of Kyoto by 6th
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG