2. Finland
3. Others
4. Banned People
5. Others
6. People who have not discovered a vehicle
7. The Outsiders
8. Noobs
9. Hackers, who tried to be once
10. People, who discovers LFS, wrecks someone, gets banned and they blame LFS is a shit game
America!!! **** yeah!!!

Nice lap.
:munching_
Nice DRAMA!
Quote from N I K I :Listen to me carefully now. They came to race, saw how fast Serbia was in training and qualifying and went away after they lost race 1 and all chance of winning the title like a bunch of cowards. I was following the situation carefully as I supported my neighbors. So there is no denying they won fair and square having the strongest team and in this case by the pure speed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAA

just fyi for ppl who cba to look, the highest serbia finished in either of the 3 races in round 1 was 7th
Main theme is SERT double WR in one day @ BL1+XFG. Anyone who is long in the LFS knows what this title means. Topic is not about Nations World League competition, "btw" is additional info.

Thanks to everyone who supported our success.
Quote from N I K I :Listen to me carefully now. They came to race, saw how fast Serbia was in training and qualifying and went away after they lost race 1 and all chance of winning the title like a bunch of cowards. I was following the situation carefully as I supported my neighbors. So there is no denying they won fair and square having the strongest team and in this case by the pure speed.

hvala komsija
Quote from N I K I :Your attitude brought you far I see, and I can make my assumptions that you got your ass out of spdo for the reasons you're trying to blame on me (posting senseless shit on forums), huh?

Take it from insider - it was Isaacs decision, as far as i know ;-) He was pretty.. fat for couple of days he was in the team.

Congrats to SERT for wr(s)

As for the other comments: Niki thanks, Greeks <3, Teemu stop being envy, Tomek you are spoiled brat. Have to admit these nations "tensions" are pretty entertaining. :jester: That shows some people care even if they say they dont. Anybody watches Davis Cup in tennis? It was simmilar to this league last year, very few cares, atmosphere is great during games, Serbia won it :-)
Like I said to nesrulz in PM, I have nothing against Serbia and didn't mean to make it look like that in the thread, it's just niki I can't stand but I shouldn't have hijacked and started a flamewar in this thread with him. Grats guys
Quote from fadeaway :Take it from insider - it was Isaacs decision, as far as i know ;-) He was pretty.. fat for couple of days he was in the team.

I'm not fat!

+1 at teemu, although I do prefer Nadal to Djokovic too...:o
Wo-wo-wo hold your horses Mr. pimp, I've got a peace of mind to share with you. You're the one who started spitting all over these good people long before I ever knew about this thread with intentions you're trying to deny and blame on me now. When I saw all that injustice, I couldn't leave it just like that, some people might have actually believed you, which would have been very wrong. I've asked you politely not to reply to it, because I knew you'd drag us very deep into it as you did when you replied number of times confirming your original thoughts. I'd suggest you to hang out more with your compatriots for obvious reasons.

Other than that congrats to SERT on their effort and now we expect to see more of this success.

Peace.
World Peace.
Wild James Peace appears
Quote :peace -)

CrAZySkyPimp
Serbian Racing team is team of champs..,we are pretty,fast & furious, we like good boobs,girls & beer, if you have to say something,then just say-GRATZ
good to know
:tempted:
:sleep1:

Waiting for new discussion ...

Cmon guys..
WTF Did you actually join MDTRZRXCDDED-R? :X
This thread has so much of nationalism, me gusta.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG