The online racing simulator
If I see one more stupid picture I will kill myself.
You're lack of sense of humour chupacabra is one of the reasons this thread is dying..
Neither I find your sense of humour funny Boris I just dont feel the need to announce it in public.
You seem the facebook generation type that have this urge to announce to everyone when they need to take a shit or whether they find something funny or not.
Beside I also find you extremely annoying and your constant whining is one of the reasons this thread is dying, how about self-reflecting a bit.

Also I dont find funny when someone calling me turd or insult my mother, maybe you do find it funny when someone insulting you but hey, its your choice and your specific sense of humour.
No i meant your choice of pictures.. they are almost never funny. You gotta admit if you aren't good at something, or lacking a sense in something. That's not insulting at all.
This new age internet 'humour' of 9gag 4chan and whatnot, is what's destroying future generations sense of humour. They will think THAT is funny, because that's all they see on the internet.. People who lack that sense, are those who make most of those pictures, that's what's worrying..
While I actually agree with your second paragraph Boris, you most of the time won't be able to change someone's mind through insults. Just try to post pics that you find funny, because people have different tastes etc.
Quote from Boris Lozac :No i meant your choice of pictures.. they are almost never funny.

So what do you want me to do, apologize to you for not being funny or what?
Quote from Boris Lozac :
This new age internet 'humour' --//-- that's what's worrying..

I dont think you know how it works, yeah there are people with different sense of humour and there are people to whom particular type of humour is appealing.
Since its internet age everyone can make their own motivational poster/funny comic/caption and yes there is a lot of shit and yes there is a lot of things you wont consider funny but its childish to expect from people to stop expressing themselves jut because you want it or because you try to enforce it by constantly reprimanding them.
You dont like comics, do your own, dont find something funny then post something that is funny according to you just for fck sake stop whining about it.

With that in mind I actually have a bit of respect for Arox as much as the guy was shunted for his lame sense of humour he still said "screw you guys" and continued to post unfunny pics or even OH GOD! making his own unfannies

Just please Arox dont try to post some abomination that makes me rethink last paragraph.
And no this wasnt a challenge ;p
No i don't want you to apologize, just bare with me when/if i comment on them
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Quote from Boris Lozac :No i don't want you to apologize, just bare with me when/if i comment on them

And what would you want to achieve by commenting every time on my lack of sense of humour?
I dont think I want to bear constant critique and sit quiet just because you want me to.
So how about this, you bear my unfunny sense of humour without commenting on it instead.
Not criticizing anyone else also would be a nice thing to do.
Sure i'll try, just don't post every "le" picture, stop and think is it actually funny :P
Der Butz, you deserve a statue

On-topic:
Quote from Boris Lozac :You're lack of sense of humour chupacabra is one of the reasons this thread is dying..

You're lack of grammar Boris Lozac is one of the reasons your posts look retarded.
Quote from E.Reiljans :You're lack of grammar Boris Lozac is one of the reasons your posts look retarded.

always looking for a fight arent we?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :always looking for a fight arent we?

Nah this forum doesn't looks much like Fight Club to me.
oh shit, i just broke the first and second rule

should I name myself AwkAkut?

Quote from E.Reiljans :You're lack of grammar Boris Lozac is one of the reasons your posts look retarded.

How's your serbian these days? I speak perfect english, do this, do that, blah blah blah..
Quote from Boris Lozac :How's your serbian these days? I speak perfect english, do this, do that, blah blah blah..

Anyone can speak Serbian, it's just like speaking Russian but when you're really drunk.
Sure it is It's one of the best languages out there, the reason i make mistakes in english is because it's completely random and without any rules or sense, i'm often not sure about the number of "O's" and "S's" in the words, because it's fckin random. In serbian every letter has just one way of pronouncing it, not like in english where "Chicago" and "Choking" for example, is totally differently pronnounced for some reason..
Quote from Boris Lozac :the reason i make mistakes in english is because it's completely random and without any rules or sense

well that sounds reasonable
it surely has nothing to do with your actual skill or practice in it

(because its suddenly embarassing to not be as adept (or even better lol) than native speakers)
Well by the standards in my country, i speak great english, always had the best marks in school, i translated movies etc.. By the english standard offcourse it's not perfect but i could hold a conversation anytime without much problems.
All i'm saying is that you have to learn it by heart, there are practically no rules.. There are spelling contests ffs, that says it all
Quote from Boris Lozac :How's your serbian these days? I speak perfect english, do this, do that, blah blah blah..

I can speak serbian just fine

Ааоут лывар ащцофщо поутцут шппоыш, лт пшцг груагушц шп иорцннц о поопгн?
enough lingua talk

Attached images
0908_n.jpg
Is it me or something wrong with the shadows
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG