The online racing simulator
City Car Driving Simulator
(19 posts, started )
#1 - Omar1
http://citycardriving.com/

Anyone play it? Got it the other day and its not bad
Tried to install cars cause you're allowed to add cars but it didnt work for me D:, anyone know how?
"gameplay" video? (i know its not a game as such)
It is a pretty good simulator (not handling wise)

I played the russian verison, the graphics are pretty good and the G25 is fully supported.

It does lack vehicles though, only four I think.
I have the Russian version and it's great, although some whild damage bugs appear once in a while. I'll try this English version then
#6 - Mysho
There is a download link for V1.2 as well as buy button, so... what's the difference? Time limited demo or something? What am I missing?
No demo, you buy it through the game (which opens up the web browser anyways).
#8 - Omar1
there's 3 cars, then you can to unlock i think 4 more by completing driving lessons on career mode and getting achievements on the lessons
You can also do some offroading once you unlock the mountainous area, its pretty fun, especially in the rain :P

And you can add your own vehicles as i said
I can't get the career mode to work... It crashes and I get an error saying something is wrong with "msvcr90.dll". I installed vcredist that comes with the game but it doesn't help... Any advice?
Also, it is kinda hard to controll the car with my F510, as I have the same steering problems as in LFS, any advice?
I've got the most AMAZING simulator of driving a car round a city at home. It's so realistic, it's pretty much perfect.

I call it 'My car'.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I've got the most AMAZING simulator of driving a car round a city at home. It's so realistic, it's pretty much perfect.

I call it 'My car'.

The feck are you doing on an online forum about online race simulators?

Last time I tried the russian version it was cool to play (unless you had to steer, brake, use the clutch or throttle up). It felt horribly FFB and physics-wise. It did however did a better job at simulating the real life conditions with pedestrians, other cars and such.
I managed to get rid of the steering problem (I found where the deadzone settings are), but I can still play only Free ride, or whatever it's called, 'cos it crashes each time when I try to run the career. As stated 3 posts above, it says something is wrong with msvcr90.dll.
Quote from matijapkc :I managed to get rid of the steering problem (I found where the deadzone settings are), but I can still play only Free ride, or whatever it's called, 'cos it crashes each time when I try to run the career. As stated 3 posts above, it says something is wrong with msvcr90.dll.

no idea man, What version do you have?
Quote from Omar1 :no idea man, What version do you have?

I tried downloading the update but that file isn't there either...
Quote from matijapkc :1.2
I tried downloading the update but that file isn't there either...

strange, dont think i can help, sorry man :/
Quote from Bose321 :The feck are you doing on an online forum about online race simulators?

Yeah but I can't go racing in real life. Wheras I can drive a round a city whenever I like and the FFB is perfect
Quote from Crashgate3 :Yeah but I can't go racing in real life. Wheras I can drive a round a city whenever I like and the FFB is perfect

good comeback xD
how realistic is the handling at low speeds? I mean I'd rather speed around, driving dangerously in an urban setting with traffic and realistic physics, but if just regular cruising is the only thing i can do realistically I'd buy it.
Quote from Giroux :how realistic is the handling at low speeds? I mean I'd rather speed around, driving dangerously in an urban setting with traffic and realistic physics, but if just regular cruising is the only thing i can do realistically I'd buy it.

I have to say it's pretty good. If you use a Non-legit copy, it drives realistically for about 10 minutes, then the wheels disappear, and the car goes flipping about.

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG