The online racing simulator
Whats that song name? Thread
(98 posts, started )
"Another chance" by Bob Bradley / Matt Sanchez / Sarah Wassall
Yessssss thank youuuu!
found out the second song, its Ladyhawke - My Delirium
One of them i know is Tokimonsta - Gamble if you didn't already know. She makes excellent instrumentals.
Help!

Been listening to BBC 1Xtra lately and there's this quite cool UK Garage/House sounding tune playing. Was able to record it with windows audio recorder.

Low volume warning in the first 4 seconds. Don't crank it up!

http://www.hot.ee/garol/tuuuna.wma
Quote from hazaky :Help!

Been listening to BBC 1Xtra lately and there's this quite cool UK Garage/House sounding tune playing. Was able to record it with windows audio recorder.

normally they have a tracklist after the show finishes, might be on there if you have any idea of where abouts in the show it was
I don't know the name of the show, unfortunately. Any house music lovers here?

Or could anyone recommend me a decent house music community where I could ask for it? I actually have some more tracks that need identification.
Quote from hazaky :Help!

Low volume warning in the first 4 seconds. Don't crank it up!

http://www.hot.ee/garol/tuuuna.wma

Julio Bashmore - Au Seve. The DJ actually says the artist and song name in the clip you uploaded (@1:42). It's a bit quick and indistinct, so not too much shame in missing it in a 2nd language.

edit: Post the rest of the tracks you're struggling to identify, and see if we can get them
I recently found out the other one. I will post more tracks later, I have recordings of them, but they are lost somewhere.

Also, I had no idea that she said the track name in the mix. That's a shame.

Much appreciated, btw.
Bit of a long shot from me. Looking for a '90s pop/dance song with a female singer. The song starts off with a kind of electronic sound of bubbles then some kind of vocalising like "Ding digga ding ding ding ding ding, digga ding digga ding ding ding ding". I think the first actual lyrics (the start of the first verse) are "Oh Lord" or "My Lord". As you can probably imagine, trying to Google for these 'lyrics' is very difficult and I haven't got anything useful yet. I appreciate this is probably a bit needle and haystack, but I'm hoping it resonates with someone out there.

edit: fixed grammar.
Quote from amp88 :Bit of a long shot from me. Looking for a '90s pop/dance song with a female singer. The song starts off with a kind of electronic sound of bubbles then some kind of vocalising like "Ding digga ding ding ding ding ding, digga ding digga ding ding ding ding". I think the first actual lyrics (the start of the first verse) are "Oh Lord" or "My Lord". As you can probably imagine, trying to Google for these 'lyrics' is very difficult and I haven't got anything useful yet. I appreciate this is probably a bit needle and haystack, but I'm hoping it resonates with someone out there.

edit: fixed grammar.

Is it The Blue Boy - Remember Me?

Edit: This seems to be the version with the 'bubbles'.
I'm sure I've heard this before, and I know I'm going to kick myself for not getting it, but can someone help me out, please. I'm looking for the name of the song from about 0:10 to about 0:39 in this video. Thanks in advance.
Bit of a strange one this time. Trying to identify the person speaking (and, hopefully, the date it was captured) in this intro around 0:04. The "it was a good race and then, uh" quote. It sounds to me like it's something from the early career of Michael Schumacher, but I can't be sure. Thanks for any help.
This should be easy for those who have the movie.

When neela goes in to confront DK, the gang is playing a game and a song is playing in the background. Sounds like another teriaky boyz song, but i can't find the clip anywhere to better gauge it myself.
Can't find this version of "Summer wine" and i'm going crazy, listened probably all of them, but i need the one with pa ra ra ra ra raaa after "strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring.. " and then the music goes, pa ra raa ra ra ra raaaa.. Can't explain it better.
Ok,music experts - anyone able find out artist and title on this one? It was recorded to tape from radio approx. 10 years ago,until now I still haven't found out anything.

Whats that song name? Thread
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG