The online racing simulator
How will you drive 10 hours alone in the night ? o.O
Start got changed to 14.00 GMT+2, but still a hard trip for one men
Quote from F1 mainiac :How will you drive 10 hours alone in the night ? o.O

Do not underestimate me mate... Too bad it isn't allowed because min. is 2 per team... But if 75% can be driven, it is still 7½ hours... not bad
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :Start got changed to 14.00 GMT+2, but still a hard trip for one men

Ohhhh man I wanted it to be through the night
No interest :S ?
10hrs races need to build quite a strong line up
May I ask how is this event official? Just curious.
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :No interest :S ?

It is being run by a group of people who don't seem to have any useful experience of this kind of large endurance event, and your previous events haven't been too well attended or successful either.

Perhaps you should run a shorter 2-3 hour race at a popular combo to ensure you are able to get a good number of teams, and also to see what it takes to smoothly run an endurance race. For example, you have not even mentioned a tracker, and signing up by email normally doesn't generate extra interest.
When will you update the list?
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :No interest :S ?

Are 6th gonna race ? I see that rforce are interest TRR too but the line up isn't sure and MTDZX too
Quote from F1 mainiac :Are 6th gonna race ? I see that rforce are interest TRR too but the line up isn't sure and MTDZX too

GenR also might join this
We of course going to drive. rForce is a true 6th events team They#re always competing so far Thaks so far for that

That would be fantastic if GenR is going to drive
I think maybe there is an issue with your sign up method as we signed up but I guess you didn't see that. In my opinion, open another thread and let teams sign up via that, it would generate more interest.
We are interested to join if we can do like 1 of us drives 1 lap and the 2. driver drives the rest of the race.

Is this rule allowed?
Theres actually no rule about that, so It's allowed
When does guali start?
One car with Estonian line-up is interested too, hopefully other teams will pull in too.
Qualyfing: 12th May 2012 / Starting GMT+2
Race: 19th - 20th May 2012 / Starting 14.00 GMT+2
So?
twat -.-' where's the time? :'D I swear I putted it in
-
([Audi TT]) DELETED by [Audi TT]
-
([Audi TT]) DELETED by [Audi TT]
Also guys, are u goin to use boothy chicane for KY3, it will make it a lot more safer.
Is the "Boothy" Chicane at the end of the Oval Part?
Yes.

The Official 10h of Kyoto by 6th
(204 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG