The online racing simulator
Plentiful of one Model car in area.
(15 posts, started )
So i've noticed over the couple of months that I've been in the Missouri area (St. Louis to be exact) that i see ALOT of 3000gt's around. I would notice others but seeing as this car has been so rare to me on the east coast, it sticks out. Is this basically where they were manufactured at and shipped out of?
Car was super popular here as well, however as the time went on they get thinner and thinner.

No idea where it was manufactured.
could be. I live in a town with a big Volkswagen plant, so every second car you see is from VW or its subsidiaries The 3000GT was branded as a Dodge Stealth also iirc
#5 - Agniz
Quote from ACCAkut :could be. I live in a Germany, so every second car you see is from VW or its subsidiaries

corrected
#6 - Fuse5
Quote from Agniz :corrected

apart from the fact that that is not... correct, at all D:
you should visit germoney
#7 - Agniz
Quote from Fuse5 :apart from the fact that that is not... correct, at all D:
you should visit germoney

o rly?
each summer I visit my relatives in Wurzburg (small town in Bavaria) and almost each christmas do shopping in Berlin, and about 80% of cars which I saw there, comes from Volkswagen AG, Daimler AG and BMW AG
The 3000GT/GTO/Stealth was made in Japan.
Guys, this is Germany you're talking about, being German they obviously keep statistics (as do we, Austrians that is).

65.4% of all registered passenger cars are German-made (or at least wear a German brand's badge) and of 42.9 million passenger cars total, 9.1 million are VAGs, so about every fourth. This is straight from the Kraftfahrt-Bundesamt (Federal Motor Transport Authority) dated 01.01.2012, no bullshit made up statistics.
This is the most badly phrased thread title I've seen in a long time.
I live in the mercedes area and 10 kilometers away from the porsche test track so all i see is porsches and mercedes all day nothing special here
Quote from BastianB :I live in the mercedes area and 10 kilometers away from the porsche test track so all i see is porsches and mercedes all day nothing special here

E: Oh and im from Leonberg, the city where Gemballa sits
Everytime I leave Detroit, I'm shocked at how there are cars other than Fords, Chevys and Dodges. Chicago has a crapton of Priuses and Nissan Sentras, and you can hardly find any here.

Then I get to rural Indiana again, and it's like home, except the cars are 15 years older
Variable brands here but I assure you whatever make it is it will be an SUV.
ireland really used to just reflect her fortunes in how rich she was; now its a mixed bag really... as nobody really knows who's going to write what off for insurance or break it for parts...

bmw's are extremely popular ( along with the shitty 94+ mercs & audi's ) where as the cool 80's japanese cars are getting like hens teeth... you just can't find them ( or good examples anyways )

its a pitty but fools got their gold and ruined it for everyone... or maybe just me

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG