The online racing simulator
#26 - CSF
Everyone should watch Deko and I try to flip over the GenR car that deko accidentally flipped. Pure comic genius.
Only 1 word can describe this - PATHETIC...

BTW - I've never seen/heard Thilo so mad... He even started to yell about something what supposed to be legal - tyre warming until the line when was 1 to go signal...
The most epic race I've ever drove NOT.
despicable.
At the end I started to stream the finish. I hope there will be no problem about this. If yes, I will delete it.
Quote from CSF :Everyone should watch Deko and I try to flip over the GenR car that deko accidentally flipped. Pure comic genius.

April fools? I hope
Quote from CSF :Everyone should watch Deko and I try to flip over the GenR car that deko accidentally flipped. Pure comic genius.

I accidentally watched it, because it was weird, why the crashed car, which was ok, is suddenly on the roof. MPR showed deko's lack of time behind wheel and some fail cooperation.

Also for once i'm happy i timed out. There was not only some poor behavior, but also lots of lag (probably server side), most of people had ping around 80ms, sometimes there were bad lagspikes, which didn't help the pack racing and imo probably caused some yellows.
#33 - CSF
Nope. We turned into LLM for a second.
Quote from Eclipsed :He even started to yell about something what supposed to be legal - tyre warming until the line when was 1 to go signal...

I'm sorry about that one... deko was also not happy with me for that
Quote from Mustangman759 :April fools? I hope

I was assisting Mocanu back to pits, he had a wonky rear wheel or so, he spun in front of me and I couldn't halt in time...might have had some lag help there too...but since I thought I was possibly at fault, I opted to allow him to be flipped so he could carry on.
Quote from CSF :Nope. We turned into LLM for a second.

Good to see you are taking notes
Well, after this madness is allowed to say that LFS'rs seem to have no future in Oval iRacing.
If we were able to see amount of incidents, I think there would be "a long way to go" in Rookie Class.

But yea, after well slept night, it was a wonderful experience.

Can someone make a vid, I don't have LFS available here atm.
Was a great experience, my first oval race. Could have even done better but I'm happy with a top 10 finish after such a race.
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Was a great experience, my first oval race. Could have even done better but I'm happy with a top 10 finish after such a race.

7th nice 1 jordan.
Was nice until got SG and did DT for no reason
Insta-laghit-kill received after great top 7 battle. Enjoyed it a lot but it ended like to wall
Quote from Speed Senna :Insta-laghit-kill received after great top 7 battle. Enjoyed it a lot but it ended like to wall

I think it was me, I'm very sorry for that. My LFS froze for a few seconds, I dont't know why
Hmm, i dont remember was you with us at lap 25 battle of 1st position with 7 drivers...?

thought Krasi and ilbens lagged :S
Pretty much what I expected from a race like this. Qualy was bad for me, but it means nothing so I wasn't so bothered by it.

My first thought was getting to the front as soon as possible, and after lap 1 I was right at the front. Me and Joni was speaking throughout the race, and after many saftey cars we were finally in a 1-2 position and our only aim was to get away at the starts and pull away.

Sadly for us, we ran out of ideas of where to go after so many SC's and on the final time we had to get away we messed it up a little and it meant Teemu could stick with us. I though to just wait until the final straight and get some draft. Unfortunately I had to wait as Joni was in draft too, was very close in the end but was great fun from my side, a race without any crashes and finishing 3rd.

Cya next round!
Ah now I see it was on lap 37 with Iginla. But from the replay I can't see any contact so it could just be his own fault, I don't know.
I think I may have been involved in that Lap 25 crash on the front straight. I was running near the lead and was insta-spun hard into the outside wall right at the s/f line. :/
Replays somewhere?

LFSCART Light Series 2012: Round 3 Discussion
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG