The online racing simulator
LFSCART Light Series 2012: Round 3 Discussion
Round 3 is the Kyoto 125, taking place at Kyoto Ring Oval

The race will be 68 laps in length, with two bonus laps added for the formation lap.

Race date, 1 April 2012.

Timetable:

31 March 2012 @ 17:20 UTC: Entries locked; no additions, edits, or deletions to a team roster from this point until 1 hour after the event concludes, for accuracy of eligible entrants and other necessary configurations.

1 April 2012:

15:20 UTC: Confirmation of team's race roster deadline, deadline for serving the requirements

17:00 UTC Qualifying, 50 minute window for individual tries
17:53 UTC Grid Stacking Begins
18:00 UTC Formation Lap Begins
Quote from TFalke55 :Race date, 11 March 2012.

Shame, didn't know this was held a few weeks ago
Quote from Iginla :Shame, didn't know this was held a few weeks ago

Shame, didn't know how to copy and paste
Past time for a confirmations thread, isn't it?
Is this race with R1 tyres?
Quote from kart-36 :Is this race with R1 tyres?

correct, only R1s, and mandatory presence in TS for this round.
Ok
#8 - J@tko
Won't be there again
What tyre type is allowed in the Qualification?
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
I have a question:
If 2 drivers do exactly same lap on the qual. who will be ahead at the row? (it is possible here...) Thx in advance.
Quote from wody21 :I have a question:
If 2 drivers do exactly same lap on the qual. who will be ahead at the row? (it is possible here...) Thx in advance.

Who ever does the lap time first i guess
I have never done NDR oval qualifying, can someone outline how the automated system works. Does each car get only 1 on track attempt?(outlap, 2 timed laps, in lap) or can you get multiple attempts in the 50 minutes, is the order random or based on points or something or is it like Indianapolis where you line up and it's first come - first served?
Quote from jmeade :I have never done NDR oval qualifying, can someone outline how the automated system works. Does each car get only 1 on track attempt?(outlap, 2 timed laps, in lap) or can you get multiple attempts in the 50 minutes, is the order random or based on points or something or is it like Indianapolis where you line up and it's first come - first served?

Each driver gets 1 attempt (out, 2 timed, in), the order is random, so if multiple drivers are on the same time, it's actually luck who gets what position
Quote from Speed Senna :What tyre type is allowed in the Qualification?

R1 only during any oval session in LFSCART Light.

Quote from wody21 :I have a question:

Whoever sets the time first.

Quote from jmeade :I have never done NDR oval qualifying, can someone outline how the automated system works. Does each car get only 1 on track attempt?(outlap, 2 timed laps, in lap) or can you get multiple attempts in the 50 minutes, is the order random or based on points or something or is it like Indianapolis where you line up and it's first come - first served?

The system will order anyone who is on track when the session starts (ie not in pits or not in spectate), I believe it's somehow based on the connection ID of the user. Anyone not on track when the session is started won't be in queue, and I manually add, generally in connections list order.

You only get one attempt at an outlap and two hotlaps.
:weeping:

E: Yes, the luckiest to get there, but it didn't matter in the end anyway... <_>
I screwed up this, sorry everyone.
Quote from Kid222 ::weeping:

E: Yes, the luckiest to get there, but it didn't matter in the end anyway... <_>

Aw sucks I had to go for dinner though
Well, at least thank you for the spot.
av' rolled
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123
Race of the year.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG