The online racing simulator
Ask your English tutor if funny and amusing have the same meaning. I garentee they will disagree. Although these days troll in reference to internet baiting is considered a real term.
Need to get Ben in here.
This is amazingly...pointless. I'm sorry for being Cpt. Obvious here, but surely there's still something from the Australian GP to talk about instead of taking the piss out of the Daily Mail journalist trying to teach us grammar lessons
Fine... though I found this all somewhat amusing... or funny, whatever

So, what happened to Mercedes' supposed straight line advantage? They really didn't seem all that fearsome in 1 on 1 battles. Vettel's move around the outside is probably the best example... I didn't think that should have been possible to get such a good run on the Mercedes from the Red Bull, who generally go for higher aero grip.
Trolololo

I don't care if it's shopped its still great. Really underwhelming performance by Kimi IMO.
Quote from BlueFlame :Ask your English tutor if funny and amusing have the same meaning. I garentee they will disagree.

Ask your English tutor how to spell 'guarantee'.
Quote from Rappa Z :Trolololo

I don't care if it's shopped its still great. Really underwhelming performance by Kimi IMO.

Picture = win. But 17th to 7th in his first race underwhelming performance?
#210 - CSF
He would have been 9th or 10th if it wasn't for Nico deciding that he liked the look of Perez's front wing.
I'm going to counter with He would've won if it wasn't for miscalculation from the team in Q1.
He drove to the limits of his car for sure. Considering where he started I believe he did a good job. If he had a better qualifying he possibly could have scored as high as 5th, but I honestly don't think the top 4 positions could have been harmed by him or Grosjean/MS who had their issues. However you never know, Maldonado was even doing decent...
#213 - CSF
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :I'm going to counter with He would've won if it wasn't for miscalculation from the team in Q1.

I'm going to counter with he made a mistake all on his own. Time is irrelevant when he didn't complete the lap that should have got him through.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG