The online racing simulator
I failed twice in the same place, after eau rouge. I ran off wide and hit the wall hard, so I had to repair damage. Also my setup didn't have much downforce, so I was quite slow. Sorry to anyone who I slowed down or made spinning. I remember a My3id car behind me after the new chicane, I tried to stay in one line but he spun on the exit, sorry if it was my fault.

So this race was really unlucky for me but at least my teammate Kid did a better job than me
I got lag-hit on the start, which initiated that big pileup on the main straight. Sorry about that, everybody.

After that, I repaired and was at the back of the field for the restart. Made up some spots after the green, but in the chicane one of the Mafia guys (Crosa, I think) decided to take it at about 65mph, then managed to spin himself in spite of his low speed, which caused a concertina that sent me into the wall at about 100mph. This shoved my front wing up under the car, which was actually ok except in the Eau Rouge corner.

The next few laps I went through there in 5th gear, and it was oversteery but manageable. The third time through, I decided to try it flat out (as I would with no damage), and the car just hooked hard left and I hit the blue/white barriers at the top of the hill at pretty much full speed. Flipped over, race over, very angry.
I got Alt-F4'd by the missus! We started arguing about my dinner (which was on the table going cold) just after the restart and that made me spin. I got back on and we carried on shouting at each other until the main straight when she closed down LFS. Argument over!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :
After that, I repaired and was at the back of the field for the restart. Made up some spots after the green, but in the chicane one of the Mafia guys (Crosa, I think) decided to take it at about 65mph, then managed to spin himself in spite of his low speed, which caused a concertina that sent me into the wall at about 100mph. This shoved my front wing up under the car, which was actually ok except in the Eau Rouge corner.

Yes Ben i am Sorry for this, but i lost my car because i crash with the tires on the rigth and this caused me to lose speed.

Sorry again!!!!
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I got Alt-F4'd by the missus! We started arguing about my dinner (which was on the table going cold) just after the restart and that made me spin. I got back on and we carried on shouting at each other until the main straight when she closed down LFS. Argument over!

lol

She sounds like a winner.

Pela, don't worry. These things happen.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I got Alt-F4'd by the missus! We started arguing about my dinner (which was on the table going cold) just after the restart and that made me spin. I got back on and we carried on shouting at each other until the main straight when she closed down LFS. Argument over!

Why've you got the pc in the kitchen??

Surely you've got something you can hold hostage for her for an appropriate time in sort-of revenge since she has cost you 5 points (because the rule about raegquitting (which this wasn't but the rule doesn't allow exceptions :|) is -5 points for first infraction) and thus you'll probably be on -5 points ? :P

You're one of the last people I'd expect to raegquit, so I thought something was up when you vanished
Where are the champ standings by the way?
Quote from dekojester :Surely you've got something you can hold hostage for her for an appropriate time in sort-of revenge since she has cost you 5 points (because the rule about raegquitting (which this wasn't but the rule doesn't allow exceptions :|) is -5 points for first infraction) and thus you'll probably be on -5 points ? :P

You're one of the last people I'd expect to raegquit, so I thought something was up when you vanished

Trust me, if you'd seen her then you would have ruled it a ragequit anyway! Can you put her on -5?

It's usually not a problem with a bit of negotiation and pre-approval, but I don't race a lot these days and forgot to mention it.
Quote from kart-36 :Where are the champ standings by the way?

I've been working on fourmulae so I just put in finish positions, but then real life got in the way - they'll be out soon(ish)

LFSCART Light Series 2012: Round 2 Discussion
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG