The online racing simulator
Tragic news...
didn't know him really but I have seen some of his post here, looks to be a good guy, always tragic to see this kind of news.

RIP
Oh no, that's very sad and so young as well, my thoughts to his family and friends.

R.i.p
-
(CheerioDM) DELETED by dekojester : let's not start anything stupid / senseless in this thread please
-
(wildstyle) DELETED by dekojester : let's not start anything stupid / senseless in this thread please
sad news. nobody deserves to die young. i too would be interested to know what happened.

RIP
That is a huge shock. He always made decent points on the forum. Didn't expect this at all. A horrible reminder of our mortality.

RIP Joe "5haz" Shaw
Sorry
RIP
scary when you think about it...
Oh my, really tragic news, rest in peace my friend.
Quote from 5haz :You have to be careful blaming all these problems on 'the yoof', probably the most important thing I've learnt in the last 5 years of 'growing up' is that there really isn't such thing as 'grown up' people. You might become slightly wiser and more careful as you age, but adults are still almost as prone to bouts of child like behavior as children are. And in the open, anonymous context of the internet that is magnified.

Some really well spoken last words.
Sad to see someone leaving that young... RIP
Anyone knows what happened? Racing related? I had a couple of races with him, can't say I did know him but RIP comes from me as it is very tragic.
RIP

I still can't believe what I'm reading..
My god. How on earth did he manage to get hit by a train out of all things,

Poor guy.
That's shocking
Joe Shaw
That is extremely sad and such a shocking way to go too..
R.I.P. Joe.

Very sad news.
I've just been sat here with my hand over my mouth for 10 minutes, it's just shocking!

Me and Joe rarely saw eye to eye on some topics in the forum and thinking back now after hearing this news makes me feel a little sick, the time we spent having petty squabbles when we could of had a bit of banter and just generally been nicer towards one another. There's not much i can do about that now apart from say sorry for the time he wasted arguing with me.

R.I.P Joe
Has there been a funeral? If not maybe we could set up a little collection for some flowers to send or something?
Sad news indeed, RIP Joe
R.I.P Joe

I liked his sarcastic bantering.
I remember some very close racing with him in the first "real" race I did in LFS.

Rest in peace
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Has there been a funeral? If not maybe we could set up a little collection for some flowers to send or something?

I'm in for a the flower idea, it's little, but has a great symbolic value.

Joe Shaw - "5haz" - Some Tragic News
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG