The online racing simulator
Rest in peace.
R.i.p
R.I.P Joe
To Early
RIP Joe, condolences to his family.
Quote from rockclan :If a donate option using PayPal is used, I would gladly donate. Please set something up, it would be great if we can do something coming from LFS.

Count me in, I'd like to show Joe some better appreciation than a few condolence lines written in a hurry while clicking through tabs in browser.

I didn't really know him and unfortunately it was his death that made me realize he was much more than a profile on the forum. R.I.P Joe, you will be missed...
RIP Joe.
RIP Joe
I know I did not know him, but even the death of a stranger is sad..

R.I.P. Joe - you are in a better place now. Prayers go out all of his friends, family, and all those here on the forum who were close to him. He is at peace.
In memory he left as really kind and smart person who got his own logical statement. Such a tragic for his family and people around him. Terribly young age to leave the life. Rest In Peace Joe Shaw.
I don't really remember racing against him but I do remember reading his posts, nice guy, very intelligent... R.I.P. and as I posted in his tribute page, "You'll be forever remembered as a Champion"
#135 - Zay
I never knew him, but he seemed very nice.
RIP Joe
Just saw the thread myself - not much to say that hasn't been said, but for whatever it may be worth there's a pit in my stomach over this sad, sad news.

I didn't know Joe either but I did see his posts from time to time and he made the forum a better place with thoughtful comments. My sincere condolences.
Quote from MadCatX :Count me in, I'd like to show Joe some better appreciation than a few condolence lines written in a hurry while clicking through tabs in browser.

I didn't really know him and unfortunately it was his death that made me realize he was much more than a profile on the forum. R.I.P Joe, you will be missed...

Count me in too, PM me a PayPal link when it's set up and I'll donate £15
I have spoken with Joe's father and he has suggested that those who wish to contribute further make a donation to a charity they supported.

The charity is SAFE - Supporting Asperger Families in Essex, link below.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.co ... .action?charityId=1000870

I will be making a donation this evening.
Would just like to echo the thoughts of many on here and over my condolences to Joe's family, always a worthwhile poster and will be missed from the forum as well.

My thoughts are with the family.
Quote from Minimaxman :I have spoken with Joe's father and he has suggested that those who wish to contribute further make a donation to a charity they supported.

The charity is SAFE - Supporting Asperger Families in Essex, link below.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.co ... .action?charityId=1000870

I will be making a donation this evening.

Shal we make one single contribution on behalf of LFSF?
For example if we transfer the money to your account / paypal, then you transfer them to the organization?
Didn't know him but had seen the name around on the forums over the years.

My condolences to his family and friends.
R.i.p.
Quote from The Very End :Shal we make one single contribution on behalf of LFSF?
For example if we transfer the money to your account / paypal, then you transfer them to the organization?

I'd really like that, in a way it'd be less anonymous that a bunch of individual donations...
Rest in peace Joe. It was a pleasure to read what you had to say on the Live for speed forums. You will be forever young and never forgotten. Eventhough I only knew you as '' 5haz '' and never really wrote to you, your death makes me sad. I am shocked that someone that seemed so full of life and enjoyment has to go to the other world. I hope that where you're going, you will still be racing your ginnetta. You better get some practice before us all come to visit you!

See you soon Joe.
Known him since days on RSCnet forums. Sad news. I'm gutted actually.
That's just wrong, so cool lad, I can't even imagine that, world is so wrong! RIP
Just saw this thread while browsing through the forum after a while...really saddened to hear this. My condolences.
Facing such tragedy, we should allways keep in mind, how we can share hours of peace and happyness, when we play LFS with each other. May we be aware of this privelege, also in the name of those players who may not be able to share the game, due to disease or troubled circumstances.

I want to express my compassion with his family and friends and thank Joe for his contribution to the hobby that we had in common. May he rest in peace.

Anton aka. Dandy Dust
Yah.. don't get too carried away
RIP Joe. Didn't know him but felt I had to give my condolences as he seemed such a highly regarded young man. I shall enjoy reading some of his well written posts and take joy from the fact he was lucky enough to have raced in the virtual and the real world. Only the best people go early.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG