The online racing simulator
What the hell is this guy doing
(77 posts, closed, started )
For god sake why are people still cheating on so sprint 1 all it is doing is killing hotlaping for all of us i know some people just want wr but are some people this desperate for one or he could be doing this for some reason i am not sure but if he his but why upload it to lfs world

old wr was set by biggie 56.980

EDIT: he has also done this with another 3 cars, should this guy be banned from uploading hotlaps
Attached files
dawesdust_12_SO2_RB4_053900.spr - 62 KB - 426 views
#2 - Goop
what a dick :thumbsdow
-
(KiDCoDEa) DELETED by KiDCoDEa
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dawesdust_12
well if i am right the only way the big will be fixed is in the next big patch not in a little test patch. I have allready posted about this bug before

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... ighlight=cheating+hotlaps

So if you did a little searching you would of found it and BTW if you new of this bug you would of e-mailed the devs about it and not uploaded your hotlap so that less people know about this bug the better it would be
People doing stuff like that only cheats themselves, and are dispicable f###in noobs who cant get a decent lap on thier life
Quote from S14 DRIFT :People doing stuff like that only cheats themselves, and are dispicable f###in noobs who cant get a decent lap on thier life

:ices_rofl well put indeed
edit: sorted, no need for that kind of language hankstar

But +1 for actually informing someone first instead of getting busted and having to backpedal like mad and delete the laps ... btw, when you say "I mostly did it to see "wow, I can do that." ", why did you then go and do it with 2 other cars?
err, noobish question, but whats so difficult to check if all checkpoints have been checked (what a sentence) to make sure that this exploit is useless...?
Quote from micha1980de :err, noobish question, but whats so difficult to check if all checkpoints have been checked (what a sentence) to make sure that this exploit is useless...?

i didnt view the replay but im pretty sure its only possible on tracks which only have 1 checkpoint/split timer...
And to think i congratulated you in LFS world

Dustin , im shocked , disapointed ... thought maybe someone hijacked your PC.

But no excuses for this dude.:dunce:
Quote from S14 DRIFT :People doing stuff like that only cheats themselves, and are dispicable f###in noobs who cant get a decent lap on thier life

not necesarily

tbh, for "cheats" like that on WR's and such, that proves that it needs to be fixed before it becomes a bigger problem..

no one EVER said it was bad for finding bugs in a game... and if it was true for this game, i think we'd all be dead by now for pointing out little bugs
Sorry Dustin but you're a total tosser for doing that :thumbsdow

Just face the facts that you were cheating and hoped it wouldn't be found I'm not going to believe that crap excuse. Having said that so long as you don't do it again I'm prepared to get over it.
would anyone really be silly enough to think they wouldn't be found out?
I thought it was kinda funny...
Quote from Takumi_Project.d :i didnt view the replay but im pretty sure its only possible on tracks which only have 1 checkpoint/split timer...

Its not possible on FE club and SO club, seeing where the checkpoint is, its just as slow to turn around then it is to finish the lap. A good solution for SO2 would be to move the checkpoint even 25 meters down the straight, that would balance it out.
A good solution would be to get rid of sad people who have to cheat from the community so the Devs don't have to work to get rid of them. Just like people get banned from racing for wrecking cheaters should be banned from uploading hotlaps IMO.
If I am not mistaken, this bug was found months ago so there really is no exuse for him to be uploading them then to turn around and say he was testing it.

Best quote of the thread so far..."but you're a total tosser for doing that"

In a few months I bet we will find another guy doing this and I bet he was just testing for bugs or whatever.

I think people like this should get a suspension from uploading hotlaps or something as the guy clearly is lying, I mean why would you do it with 3 diff cars and upload the hotlaps...illepall

Hope you learn though, Even if the majority artn't watching, Pecker will get you!!
Go for it, I never upload HL's competitively anyways, my Last 2 WR's were UF1/SO4R and KY2R/UF1.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Its not possible on FE club and SO club, seeing where the checkpoint is, its just as slow to turn around then it is to finish the lap. A good solution for SO2 would be to move the checkpoint even 25 meters down the straight, that would balance it out.

not really, all that would mean is that it would be no longer possible for the cheaters to get a WR. however it does mean that cheating could still possibly beat other's who posted up slightly slower but legitimate times.
Wow, you really are low, you just re added them?

What is the point in this? Your wanting to provoke the devs to ban you from online play too?

Must be great too knowing that your only way to get a wr is to cheat.
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by dawesdust_12
FFS if you would just accept the fact you were cheating and appologise then most of us would probably forgive you. What else are you going to race, Generally, rFactor, nK Pro, iRacing? None of them sound quite as tempting as LFS to me
Quote from dawesdust_12 :UF1/SO4R

No you are 4 seconds off the WR
you guys enjoy on picking on 1 single person and beating them up in wolf packs dont you?
Quote from ajp71 :No you are 4 seconds off the WR

Thats why I said WAS. I'll admit, what I did was wrong, and I didn't mean it as cheating, I was just using to see "If its faster here, is it faster at other 1 checkpointed tracks"
Quote from XCNuse :you guys enjoy on picking on 1 single person and beating them up in wolf packs dont you?

Hey, did you consider that you might've just made some of them feel bad? Shame on you!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Thats why I said WAS. I'll admit, what I did was wrong, and I didn't mean it as cheating, I was just using to see "If its faster here, is it faster at other 1 checkpointed tracks"

The thing that's flummoxed everyone is that you did it three times at the same track with different cars. Your explanations for that don't really make any sense.
Quote from XCNuse :you guys enjoy on picking on 1 single person and beating them up in wolf packs dont you?

It seems all they do, Crackers, cheaters, noobs, wreckers, people better than them.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hey, did you consider that you might've just made some of them feel bad? Shame on you!

The thing that's flummoxed everyone is that you did it three times at the same track with different cars. Your explanations for that don't really make any sense.

Oh well.
This thread is closed

(77 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG