The online racing simulator
Ways for a hangover the next day
(70 posts, started )
Quote from PartyBoyU :hahaha
We, the Poles, as well as several other nationalities drinking vodka is in our genes, in the blood. It is a national tradition, and for some it is the only way to liv

indeed, but the last time i was their we drank 2 liters each straight vodka then went out ( started drinking around 9:30 pm ) and by 11, they could barely stand....

nothing worse then carrying a whole group home when they barely speak english and im too drunk to remember most of my polsko....

Ahh the misadventures of the young alcoholic.
Raw (free range) eggs. In some sort of goodness cocktail.
Quote from The Very End :What you mean?
Yes I did try it out two-three times, and it felt like beeing drunk without the hangover side-effect.

I have tried that and yes, it does work aslong as the weed that you smoke gives you a small high.

but if you mix medicinal weed and rhum ( like i did on friday night ), no matter how little you drink/smoke, the shit is so strong that you will puke not because you are drunk, but because you are dizzy thanks to the weed. ( yes, happend to me friday night) the hangover wasnt too bad, just during the morning i was shaking like if i had parkinson or something untill i ate twice the amount of food i would eat if i was normal
Quote from PartyBoyU :Contrary to appearances, this is a very serious subject . Well, if you know any effective ways for a hangover next day after?

Each of us struggles with hangover time, so Let's share the ways in strength group hehe
(sory for bad english not every one learn it in school )

PBU

I'm pretty sure you must be very cross about the whole community.

I read the whole thread and I only read 2 answers to your question: "How to get a hangover", the rest is all about preventing them

I am a professional at getting hangovers, there are several ways to do it.

You can pretty much decide yourself how much of a hangover you want.
To get a normal hangover you just have to drink lots of beer.
To get a hangover that's even worse, you have to add some vodka.
Or, forget the beer, go for vodka only. Try not to die though, that would be a pity.
the way I've done it is to have a pizza with every possible meat you can get into it and some juice with it.
Quote from el pibe :I have tried that and yes, it does work aslong as the weed that you smoke gives you a small high.

but if you mix medicinal weed and rhum ( like i did on friday night ), no matter how little you drink/smoke, the shit is so strong that you will puke not because you are drunk, but because you are dizzy thanks to the weed. ( yes, happend to me friday night) the hangover wasnt too bad, just during the morning i was shaking like if i had parkinson or something untill i ate twice the amount of food i would eat if i was normal

Dajmn, that sounds like a bad morning!
About the shaking, usually also happens to me when I having a really, REALLY bad hangover.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :
Or, forget the beer, go for vodka only. Try not to die though, that would be a pity.

somehow from Vodka alone I get no hangover whatsoever, it has none of those extra alcohols besides the ethanol, which cause hangovers (thats why cheap stuff normally makes a hangover worse than high quality schnaps)

if you want the worst hangover ever, drink two or three carton boxes of cheap sangria or wine, and add various shots. Did that once, stayed in bed for two days ... (I know Klutchy, I'm no badass)
alcohol is rank so you do better than i could in that aspect
Quote from ACCAkut :somehow from Vodka alone I get no hangover whatsoever, it has none of those extra alcohols besides the ethanol, which cause hangovers (thats why cheap stuff normally makes a hangover worse than high quality schnaps)

if you want the worst hangover ever, drink two or three carton boxes of cheap sangria or wine, and add various shots. Did that once, stayed in bed for two days ... (I know Klutchy, I'm no badass)

Wine is pretty good hangover material.
Quote from dadge :James May did a good video on what a hangover is.

Funny, our dog had a vasopressin deficiency when we got him, which meant he constantly drank and wazzed out water. He's all fixed now but at one point they withheld water from him for 24 hours to see what a sample of his urine would look like, and the next day he looked rough as hell.
It sure is worth the while to stay up for 10 more minutes to get some liquid into your system (preferable something without alcohol).

It's late anyway, 10 minutes lesser sleep will not harm you in the same way as a day of hangover does.
Quote from theirishnoob :indeed, but the last time i was their we drank 2 liters each straight vodka then went out ( started drinking around 9:30 pm ) and by 11, they could barely stand....

nothing worse then carrying a whole group home when they barely speak english and im too drunk to remember most of my polsko....

Ahh the misadventures of the young alcoholic.

I don't know if I've read this wrong, but 2 litres of vodka each, in a space of an hour and a half? I'm sorry but that is complete bull****. I'd be confident in saying you would probably die if you drank two litres of vodka in 90 minutes.
Quote from Rudagar :I don't know if I've read this wrong, but 2 litres of vodka each, in a space of an hour and a half? I'm sorry but that is complete bull****. I'd be confident in saying you would probably die if you drank two litres of vodka in 90 minutes.

Its 4x 0,5L, hmm possible but, hmm not easy at all, In any case, could take on the challenge

but not like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o5dMp_0XHI
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex5lNw8HedU

From my own experience I know that can not be in such a fast way to deliver the alcohol, it runs out of time and enhances the experience.
To drink 2L vodka in 90 minutes:you every 2 minutes and 30 seconds must to drink 50ml (ordinary glass), which in theory is simply.
what?
have nothing to do
except that I took up the challenge
Less shrooms, more sane talk pl0x !
hey Nightfly, I wonder, Estonian women are nice?
more or less
like everywhere hahaha

edit: i mean almoust, i give my head cut off, but certainly not a German woman
small offtopic and very bad anglish ;_)

edit2: there are only 2 place in europe where u can find mashroom like this, heh right now its huge offtopic

Ways for a hangover the next day
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG