The online racing simulator
Ways for a hangover the next day
(70 posts, started )
Contrary to appearances, this is a very serious subject . Well, if you know any effective ways for a hangover next day after?

Each of us struggles with hangover time, so Let's share the ways in strength group hehe
(sory for bad english not every one learn it in school )

PBU
Warm soup is the only cure. And bed.
must say that for me the best way is drink some beers or couple glass of vodka, thats the best way what i know.
Interestingly, after a year of skipping alcohol completely and turning 30, I don't get hangovers at all despite returning to (somewhat moderate) drinking in 2012.
Drink at least a pint of water before bed (two is better), drink orange juice in the morning. Stay in bed until it goes away.
If I drink a lot, I make myself a big cup of vegetable stock before I go to sleep. That way I get back a those lost minerals before the hangover even occurs. Might be quite an effort to down that cup, but no head ache for me the next day
Drink forever and never hangover
Simply Drink alot of water immediately after you have stopped drinkign alcohol, if possible... Also eat something

Or, stay on the only 1 or 2 different drinks, smaller hangover if any

Sleep well... after that, sleep well... Because it is possible you will have a strong, very strong head-ache in somepoint... ( I have once, and god damn it was bad one )

Or, go to toilet, and sh*t and pee and puke everything out... then sleep well
The only way to prevent a hangover is to keep on drinking. Never stop, because when you stop, you get a hangover.

But on a more serious note: drink half a liter of water before you go to bed.
Quote from hrtburnout :The only way to prevent a hangover is to keep on drinking. Never stop, because when you stop, you get a hangover.

definitely true
What works wonders for me is actualy drinking a cup of black coffee right before going to sleep (you need to fall asleep in the 15 minute window where caffeine actually slows your heart rate down).

Also, as stated before, drinking lots of water helps. I for one usually drink one or two non alcoholic beverages between real drinks.

And eating salty and sour things like pickled herring filets (Rollmops) really eases the hangover and makes it go away sooner.
I found instead of struggling for hours to get over a (heavy) hangover in the morning it's better for me to have a quick, hard throwup and then refill with pure water...

That way I'm back on the road much much quicker...
Throwing up in the morning helps a lot imho. Plus you get to find out what you ate before going to bed.
Tactical Chunder before you go to bed, then drink a pint of water. 60% of the time, it works every time.
It's what I do on a saturday night when I'm racing the next day
Dexies.
X2
Headache is still a small problem(aspirin/painkiller kills it rather quickly) when having a nuclear hangover. world spinning, sickness, lack of brain functions () are the things that are hardest to fight. Grab a big juicy lemon and eat it...raw, also add some water next to it. Helps me to get back on my feet at least.
between every 3-5 beer or so i take an glass of water..

and a glass of water before bed..

never had an hangover since i started drinking water between those beers..
Quote from Mr_Lonely :between every 3-5 beer or so i take an glass of water..

and a glass of water before bed..

never had an hangover since i started drinking water between those beers..

Surely if I wanted to mix water with my beer, I'd simply go for Miller Lite?
Suck it up!

If you don't like hangovers you shouldn't drink as much.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Surely if I wanted to mix water with my beer, I'd simply go for Miller Lite?

vodka and only "clean" white vodka = breakfast of Champions
Quote from PartyBoyU :must say that for me the best way is drink some beers or couple glass of vodka, thats the best way what i know.

Do as much of a bottle of dark rum as you can before you pass out, thats a guaranteed hangvoer giver that stuff.
Drink lots of water before you sleep, and if you get a really heavy hangover then eat little bits of bread and drink water (otherwise you don't have anything to throw up, and you do not want to end up in that situation, trust me it sucks).
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Drink lots of water before you sleep, and if you get a really heavy hangover then eat little bits of bread and drink water (otherwise you don't have anything to throw up, and you do not want to end up in that situation, trust me it sucks).

Been there, only once, but yeah, one of the worst days of my entire life, i quite literally thought i was going to die.
2 Gatorades and 2 bananas

(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG