The online racing simulator
Will new tire model change the physic/handling ?
I'm asking cos I just love FOX (only playing with this car) physics as it is now, and would hate to see it changed in S3...
#2 - amp88
Quote from geoslake :I'm asking cos I just love FOX (only playing with this car) physics as it is now, and would hate to see it changed in S3...

The physics update will change various things which almost certainly will have an impact on car handling.

Incidentally, FOX + Demo user = Goodbye
Ofc it will change. Tyres are one of the most important thing in a racing cars!
If it didn't change, it would be a waste of the past few years work.
Quote from amp88 : FOX + Demo user = Goodbye

If people are going to crack a game, best not make it obvious on said games official forum
Quote from The Moose :

If people are going to crack a game, best not make it obvious on said games official forum

And you better save your sarcastic accusations for when you have some evidence
I hate people.
Quote from breadfan :And you better save your sarcastic accusations for when you have some evidence

More than enough evidence presented already thanks. If i were a judge i'd have convicted him.

Of course, he could be another of those licensed drivers that "forgot" to log in with their other forum account
Quote from The Moose :More than enough evidence presented already thanks. If i were a judge i'd have convicted him.

Of course, he could be another of those licensed drivers that "forgot" to log in with their other forum account

Dude I wish I could argue with you about this, but I'm gonna get laid instead.

Edit: And sorry for OT. I believe that the car handling will actually change with the new tyre model, because that's actually Scawen's motivation to work on the new physics. He isn't satisfied with the handling of the current model. I don't know how much it will influence FOX but hey, maybe you will like it even more.
Quote from geoslake :I'm asking cos I just love FOX (only playing with this car) physics as it is now, and would hate to see it changed in S3...

and you wonder why the world hates the french ?

au revoir !
He has never been online with this account but..

Quote from geoslake :and would hate to see it changed in S3...

There is a simple solution to this.

Stick with S2.

Bay.
Quote from cargame.nl :He has never been online with this account but..

There is a simple solution to this.

Stick with S2.

Bay.

Not sure if serious...

Physics are shared between all license levels, demo to S(x).
Demo/S1/S2/S3 licenses just make available certain levels of content.
I am serious.

What I meant was stick to the current version. He doesn't play online so whats the point.
Quote from theirishnoob :and you wonder why the world hates the french ?

au revoir !

Meh is he not representative of frenchmen,probably a 12 years old guy that think he is sebastian vettel.

Anyway dujardin got the oscar so not all the world hate french
Damn dude.
Think before you post. LOL

If you make a video of you playing S2 from an angle with controller visible, I will give you S2.
You also have to show that you are logged in as geoslake.
Quote from CheerioDM :If you make a video of you playing S2 from an angle with controller visible, I will give you S2.
You also have to show that you are logged in as geoslake.

What on earth are you talking about? If he has S2, why would he need it from you?

Oh and for all of you who are stating that he is a hacker etc, Ive just edited this to see if it says demo racer beside my name and it does. Ive owned the game for years, I became a member on here in 2005 as you can see from my profile. So there is obviously some discrepancy or bug, because I know for a fact that I own the game. Im also a member of Redline racing, you can see Ive posted up there before.

So perhaps those that are making judgements on so little evidence, want to consider minding their own business instead of thinking you are some kind of internet police.
Quote from DJPineapple :What on earth are you talking about? If he has S2, why would he need it from you?

Oh and for all of you who are stating that he is a hacker etc, Ive just edited this to see if it says demo racer beside my name and it does. Ive owned the game for years, I became a member on here in 2005 as you can see from my profile. So there is obviously some discrepancy or bug, because I know for a fact that I own the game. Im also a member of Redline racing, you can see Ive posted up there before.

So perhaps those that are making judgements on so little evidence, want to consider minding their own business instead of thinking you are some kind of internet police.

Well, you haven't driven any distance online with this account, neither demo, nor S2. You must have another licensed account then, I assume.
Quote from DJPineapple :What on earth are you talking about? If he has S2, why would he need it from you?

You misunderstood.
If he has the balls to post a video like that and clearly is a cracker, I would be humored/humoured enough to grant him a free play.
It is not asking much. And not making assumptions.
You'd reward someone who illegally cracked the game ... by giving them the game for free?
They cared enough to crack it.
They are idiots, all of them.
But they could be dedicated.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG