The online racing simulator
50,000 LFS forum members!
(59 posts, started )
Come on guys! We only need one more to get to 50,000 forum members! we are currently on 49,999!

Who will be the 50,000th??
Hopefully it will be an uniqe new member, and not just someone that creates a second demo account
Or another demo racer who attempts to make a revolution after driving just 1000km online...
Live for Speed: Members List
Showing results 1 to 30 of 48886

or am i missing something ??
Also, this screenie will show you if you can't see it.
The 49999th forrum member's public profile: http://www.lfsforum.net/member.php?u=921235. Does the number 92123 represent the UserID, meaning there are 921235 registered LFS accounts?

u=1 is Victor.

u=2 is not a dev

Also entering random numbers (between 1 and 921235) does not always bring up profile (meaning that the specific user has not created a forum account yet?)

Just wondering out loud.
People create and delete accounts,and get them deleted if it's just some spambot or something. But... Quite a percentage,huh?
Acabo de hacer la cuenta antes de los 5 minutos, y no mostrando algo de 50 000 miembros que está mal
Quote : Members: 49,999

lool
me create 7 accounts (on forum) since this, and counter not go up
Gougoodthing , Silverracer:

yea, i saw it down there before i posted..

but if u go in to "community/members list" its only 48891.
there are 1109 banned accounts that do not show on the memberlist.
aah, i see..

thx..
come on guys, we only need 91 more banned accounts to make 1,200 banned accounts!
Quote from Cornys :come on guys, we only need 91 more banned accounts to make 1,200 banned accounts!

You say you want to bee a woulenteer?
:hidesbehi
Nice number. Still it's quite small, I wish this forum to at least double it up in the next future of LFS.
Quote from Victor :there are 1109 banned accounts that do not show on the memberlist.

and about 100 you'd love to ban but them forum regulars have to keep the forum active ( even if it is mostly trolling )
What does the scouter say about it's power level?

On a more serious note, did we reach 50000 already?
Quote from Cornys :come on guys, we only need 91 more banned accounts to make 1,200 banned accounts!

ahahaha, your logic super

maybe 50000th nolifer can help
am i the only one who is constantly refreshing the home page to see when it finally changes?

(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG