The online racing simulator
Ways for a hangover the next day
(70 posts, started )
If you use water as a mixer, you can hydrate while getting hammered.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Do as much of a bottle of dark rum as you can before you pass out, thats a guaranteed hangvoer giver that stuff.

if by that you mean a whole bottle for yourself... well i have done that 2 years ago (when i was a stupid 16yo teen ... lol ) and yeah. i became friends with the toilet bowl and i passed out. cant remember shit about that night... my friends told me stuff that i didnt even think of.. but hey at least i was conscient enough to telll them to call my mom lol (bad idea).

that hangover lasted a day and a half... pain killers didnt help.
Quote from Rappa Z :Suck it up!

If you don't like hangovers you shouldn't drink as much.

A good point from a teenager
Quote from PartyBoyU :Contrary to appearances, this is a very serious subject . Well, if you know any effective ways for a hangover next day after?

Each of us struggles with hangover time, so Let's share the ways in strength group hehe
(sory for bad english not every one learn it in school )

PBU

polish guy asking for hangover cure ??

i dont want to live on this planet anymore...

also just drink more OR man up. simple as.
Drink proper beer, none of this Heinekin/Bud/Miller goatpiss.
Now this is a topic I approve!

Well, as people mentioned above, drink water, a LOT of it. Usually I take a bit of water at every toilet visit when drinking, and trust me - that's a lot.
For me drinking water and alcohol is not a problem at all, but a lot complains that the water only gets them more ... what's the name for it, in need of puking.

When it comes to the day after, please do not abuse various pills (such as those for fever, headache and such). What you ultimately do is to make the body resistant to the medicines, and when you one day TRUELLY need them, they won't be as effective.
Suck it up, endure the pain, or - continue drinking (as someone said earlier too) and everything is ok.
For me I eat a lot of food, drink a lot of water and everything is cool... most times.. but some times it's a hangover from hell, and I am chained to the bed beeing misserable lol.

Ultimately - smoke a join and get high instead, or that's at least what I have heared. No hangover then!
I would have some greasy food for breakfast, not drink so much water, but pure orange juice. If youve been out drinking spirits, mainly brandy, it would chrystilize in your stomach, and the water would bring it back to pure form and get you wankered again. Egg's, bacon, sausage, beans, hash browns and black pudding is what cures me for the day, and maybe about an hour after lunch time, go for ONE beer at lunch time, you should be your normal self
Quote from xtraction :If youve been out drinking spirits, mainly brandy, it would chrystilize in your stomach, and the water would bring it back to pure form and get you wankered again.

Quote from theirishnoob :polish guy asking for hangover cure ??

i dont want to live on this planet anymore...

also just drink more OR man up. simple as.

hahaha
We, the Poles, as well as several other nationalities drinking vodka is in our genes, in the blood. It is a national tradition, and for some it is the only way to liv
Well, i found the only way not to have a huge hangover is to be selective in what i drink. Avoid the hard, chemical/nuclear stuff like vodka, tequilla, gins and go for a more natural drinks like red whine, beer and whiskey.

Red wine and wiskey gives me 0 hangover because they are naturaly processed and beer gives me 0 hangover cause i teached my body to take it for many many years . All the rest, specially when mixed with eachother, well...... its tricky.
Quote from JBiturbo :Well, i found the only way not to have a huge hangover is to be selective in what i drink. Avoid the hard, chemical/nuclear stuff like vodka, tequilla, gins and go for a more natural drinks like red whine, beer and whiskey.

Red wine and wiskey gives me 0 hangover because they are naturaly processed and beer gives me 0 hangover cause i teached my body to take it for many many years . All the rest, specially when mixed with eachother, well...... its tricky.

Vodka is distilled beverage aka spirit drink, just like whiskey :P.
Well, drinking one or two kinds of alcohol on one evening makes the hangover less intence, but if I mix 3,4, 5 or more types everything turns shit the day after ;/
Quote from The Very End :Now this is a topic I approve!

Ultimately - smoke a join and get high instead, or that's at least what I have heared. No hangover then!

^^^^

the **** is this shit ?
What you mean?
Yes I did try it out two-three times, and it felt like beeing drunk without the hangover side-effect.
Have to agree with tor here, nice bit of high grade does wonders, although i guess you are only really replacing the hangover feeling for the stoned feeling, which works to a point, as when i smoke it makes me tired, so just down some water, sleep for a bit and you'll be back awake in a few short hours feeling bang on, has worked for me anyway.
Different strains have different effects. Some of them make people laugh, jump around and run in circles.
Quote from JBiturbo :Well, i found the only way not to have a huge hangover is to be selective in what i drink. Avoid the hard, chemical/nuclear stuff like vodka, tequilla, gins and go for a more natural drinks like red whine, beer and whiskey.

Tequila is natural.
He's portuguese, doesn't know much about heavy "liquid".
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly- : Drunk posts...hangover deletion.
Well perhaps i explained myself in the wrong way . When i said Chemical/Nuclear i meen heavy stuff like as they are bombs to the stomach, very strong drinks. And when i say they are naturaly processed i meen the same, easy on the stomach, naturaly processed by the body, goes in and out without causing much damage.

Im sorry, but i try my best in english . And you guys are right, when i read it without keeping in mind my point of view, it does look like im saying that those drinks arnt processed ( made ) naturaly.
Just a little notice / complimente - your not bad at all at english mate.
You write better than a lot of the American people do, even if they have the language as mother tounge.

Also, I understand perfectly well what you mean about the natuall and not naturall stuff
Rehydrate - most of the hangover i dehydration.
* Water, water, water and salt. (sport drinks are good but some salty snacks and water works too)

Also, your digestive system gets hurt by the alcohols so eat some food. And if the hangover is too painful due to the poison that is produced when the body burn alcohol, a small amount of more alcohol (this cuts down the levels of poison but keeps them longer)

Preparations: I always eat something greasy before going to bed. I always fill a pint of water and put it by the bed, that way I can drink some room temp water quickly in the middle of the night (ice cold water is not nice to drink in the middle of the night)
Quote from heson :Rehydrate - most of the hangover i dehydration.
Preparations: I always eat something greasy before going to bed. I always fill a pint of water and put it by the bed, that way I can drink some room temp water quickly in the middle of the night (ice cold water is not nice to drink in the middle of the night)

how can u eat something before bed if u dont remeber what u doing of couple days

Ways for a hangover the next day
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG