The online racing simulator
Valentine's Day
(97 posts, started )
lurvely dinner with myself, now that the day is about to end : D
-
(skstibi) DELETED by skstibi : Not happy
I got a kiss on Valentine's day. It may or may not have been from a stripper.
I just played LFS lol
I talked to a girl
I gotten a show by some Finnish girl on skype with cam, does that count?
Quote from rockclan :I gotten a show by some Finnish girl on skype with cam, does that count?

it was me, I just used my unbelieveable transform action lol
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :it was me, I just used my unbelieveable transform action lol

Since when do you have such a girly voice?

BTW. I know this girl longer than I know you.
Is your mum Finnish?
Quote from IsaacPrice :Is your mum Finnish?

No, but your mum certainly did something wrong. I mean like, have you ever looked into the mirror. :$
Quote from rockclan :No, but your mum certainly did something wrong. I mean like, have you ever looked into the mirror. :$

Not cool, man, not cool.
Quote from KiRmelius :Not cool, man, not cool.

Dude, he started talkin' sh*t, ok boy than I talk sh*t back.
Quote from rockclan :Dude, he started talkin' sh*t, ok boy than I talk sh*t back.

If a 3 year old starts punching you, will you punch him back in the face?
Guys guys guys.. this is a love thread.. lets just chill out
Quote from KiRmelius :If a 3 year old starts punching you, will you punch him back in the face?

Yes.
I know you guys won't believe me but I turned down a free hook-up with someone who I enjoy to try and chase someone who I'm not even sure I like.

What the **** is wrong with me?
Quote from Rappa Z :I know you guys won't believe me but I turned down a free hook-up with someone

I believe you, but I don't see what the big deal is.
I keep pushing off the fact the that i'll someday meet a girl and get married. I mean, thats the way its supposed to be? Or it was has to be, right?! Well that was when I was 13 yrs old. Day in and day out making myself believe that these things will happen naturally sooner or later. Well, im 22 and nothing has happened. Tonight I face the fact. Tonight t'll the day I die. I will remain forever alone. Yes, the only vagina I've ever gotten is the one I came out of. So if you do ask me If I'm a virgin. Then I'll gloomily say, No.
I saw her (only in my screen )
My second half was out of town at one side of estonia and i was out of town working at the other side.
Valetines day: Wake up, eat, work, eat,
more work, more eat,
shower, lay on bed watching pointless tv shows from a crappy small hotel tv...sleep.
Pretty awesome i might say
Something that just struck me: do all scandinavian/baltic countries celebrate valentine's day as well or are you just joining in the conversation to make the brits and americans feel less lonely?
Quote from USRacer :Yes, the only vagina I've ever gotten is the one I came out of. So if you do ask me If I'm a virgin. Then I'll gloomily say, No.

Personally, I'd rather be a virgin than have sex with my mother.
Quote from rockclan :I gotten a show by some Finnish girl on skype with cam, does that count?

Get used to it, because thats about as close to a woman as you will ever get.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Something that just struck me: do all scandinavian/baltic countries celebrate valentine's day as well or are you just joining in the conversation to make the brits and americans feel less lonely?

I didn't know it was american and brits celebration only?
As I've stated before...somewhere...it means also a friendship day in estonia, not just a time to cuddle but also a time to appreciate friendship.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I believe you, but I don't see what the big deal is.

Well I was told to chase the one girl on advice which, in hindsite, was just some manipulative bullshit from some terrible friends. Unfortunately it's not a situation I can really reverse either so I'm stuck with it now.

That and I've been once again labeled as 'gay'.

Valentine's Day
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG