The online racing simulator
S.E.T.H, based on this discussion I have come to these two conclusions:
1. You are an idiot
2. You can't drive shit.

You are saying that f-view should be banned because it allows you to see better and thus makes you faster. Seeing a bit more does not help your times if you know how to drive. However, if you don't know where your tires are (meaning you have never before played any racing games and have no idea about racing) it might help you to get better lines. Once you know where your tires are, the f-view doesn't help anymore. This should occur after playing the game a few hours.

You mention that you were 0.2s faster with f-view. Please provide further details about this. 0.2s can come from anything. With noobs it's common to have a lap variation somewhere close to a second. How did you exactly calculate this difference?

Also I know we all would love to see your best laps with- and without the f-view to see exactly how this magical tool gives you an advantage? Have you considered that 0.2 seconds means nothing if you are ten seconds away from the world record?
Quote from Chupacabras84 : ...blablabla

Oh I get it all of the sims you played before and where good at also were a lie, ?

blablabla...

ok how can i put this into your unfunctional brain? what you want from me? should i record a video from my f1-2011 or should i upload my karting races? or should i add a video of r-factor? you think i lie because to buy and play many sims is something impossible? pffffffff boring kid.
Quote from S.E.T.H :ok how can i put this into your unfunctional brain? what you want from me? should i record a video from my f1-2011 or should i upload my karting races? you think i lie because to buy and play many sims is something impossible? pffffffff boring kid.

He did say sims, not arcade racers
Quote from Juzaa :S.E.T.H, based on this discussion I have come to these two conclusions:
1. You are an idiot
2. You can't drive shit.

You are saying that f-view should be banned because it allows you to see better and thus makes you faster. Seeing a bit more does not help your times if you know how to drive. However, if you don't know where your tires are (meaning you have never before played any racing games and have no idea about racing) it might help you to get better lines. Once you know where your tires are, the f-view doesn't help anymore. This should occur after playing the game a few hours.

You mention that you were 0.2s faster with f-view. Please provide further details about this. 0.2s can come from anything. With noobs it's common to have a lap variation somewhere close to a second. How did you exactly calculate this difference?

Also I know we all would love to see your best laps with- and without the f-view to see exactly how this magical tool gives you an advantage? Have you considered that 0.2 seconds means nothing if you are ten seconds away from the world record?

ten seconds away from wr? no, its just 2-3 seconds. and im only at 250 laps. you have an opinion without knowledge

@bean f1-2011 is simulator, rfactor is simulator. simraceway is simulator, none has such ''force-mode''
Quote from S.E.T.H :@bean f1-2011 is simulator

The last Formula 1 simulation was Grand Prix 4. F1 2011 is nowhere near a simulation.
Quote from S.E.T.H :ten seconds away from wr? no, its just 2-3 seconds. and im only at 250 laps. you have an opinion without knowledge

@bean f1-2011 is simulator, rfactor is simulator. simraceway is simulator

Will you stop bloody editing your posts while I'm replying to you.

Simraceway is rFactor isn't it, just badged differently ?
I don't think you can consider any of the modern Codemasters racers simulators when compared to the likes of LFS, NKP, iR, rFactor...
Quote from Bean0 :Will you stop bloody editing your posts while I'm replying to you.

Simraceway is rFactor isn't it, just badged differently ?
I don't think you can consider any of the modern Codemasters racers simulators when compared to the likes of LFS, NKP, iR, rFactor...

subject of different thread to struggle telling you what f1-2011 is, at least we are on same side about other games.
Quote from Bean0 :A very good point.
Using the force view could be considered as using a driving aid or training tool.
Much like displaying the racing line, or using automatic clutch/gears.

Using it to improve FPS is more to do with the bodies of opponent cars not being drawn I would have thought.

but most of them will ignore this post of yours
Quote from MoMo92i :
No one use it to race or to set a car.

Not true I use force view to get the idea about optimal wheel angle.
When I am in turn there is a moment where turning wheels more wont make you turn any better only worse.
When I am testing sets I sometimes turn force view and watch how my tires behave in particular turn with particular speed and angle, basically to determine tire angle of attack (flight sim term but I think you get what I meant) as soon as tire trailing i know its the best I can do with it.
Quote from S.E.T.H :ok how can i put this into your unfunctional brain?

Wait was that insult ad hominem or personal attack, I doubt you can see the difference anyway
Quote from S.E.T.H :what you want from me? should i record a video from my f1-2011 or should i upload my karting races? or should i add a video of r-factor? you think i lie because to buy and play many sims is something impossible? pffffffff boring kid.

For the beginning you can say what was so revolutionary in Si Mclaren post, quote it and then I will show you what a noob you are
Also lol at your dysfunctional brain in previous post I stated exactly why i think you lied.
And that was because.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :If that was the greatest comment on this topic I will have to say WOW!
You do realise what he said are the basics not even LFS but basics in any racing game.
But moment... you said you played so many sims and you've been fast in them and you didnt know the basics that where mentioned by Si Mclaren?
Oh I get it all of the sims you played before and where good at also were a lie, why am I not surprised

Quote from Chupacabras84 :Not true I use force view to get the idea about optimal wheel angle.
When I am in turn there is a moment where turning wheels more wont make you turn any better only worse.

Isn't custom view better for it?
Truth told I didnt bother with making any custom view, beside I get to see the steering wheel that help me memorize relation between wheels angle and steering wheel degree of turn.
The only thing is I would expect FFB to drop significantly when front wheels trailing and in LFS its still the same.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :
The only thing is I would expect FFB to drop significantly when front wheels trailing and in LFS its still the same.

Yeah that's true
Quote from Sobis :i am retarded.

i know leave productive comments or leave yourself

@chupacabras84

well i see you are jealous too, what was in his comment? he told me things i didnt think about. with a calm, logical head with absolutely no offense. unlike yours which is damaged and seek only to attack personally when it finds nothing to defend itself.
Do you enjoy being flame?
Quote from S.E.T.H :i know leave productive comments or leave yourself

At least I didn't change the word's (and their places)... They are just out of context.
The sole purpose of this guy's posts is to spread laughter and joy upon all fellow racers, even at the expense of him making a total f**ktard of himself.

Come on, haven't you noticed that this guy isn't serious but a mere troll enjoying his abilities to make people angry then laugh? And as I said in one of my last posts this guy is brilliant at it! You could learn so much of his changing levels from on-topic to off-topic to personal and back whenever he wants to!
Quote from der butz :The sole purpose of this guy's posts is to spread laughter and joy upon all fellow racers, even at the expense of him making a total f**ktard of himself.

Come on, haven't you noticed that this guy isn't serious but a mere troll enjoying his abilities to make people angry then laugh? And as I said in one of my last posts this guy is brilliant at it! You could learn so much of his changing levels from on-topic to off-topic to personal and back whenever he wants to!

i wish you didn't feel that way
I haven´t been active on the forum for a veery long time (last post March 2010) Since i´ve just been waiting for new updates and stuff to get me interested in LFS again.

But now.. Comes along this silly man, with his rather silly opinion and raises a massive argument on such a stupid subject.
This means the communty isn´t dead after all!! weheey!
Really feeling more interested in LFS after this topic!

To comment on the topic... You dont need to see where the tyres are to use the whole width of the track. If u have eyes in your head and they are open and you have even slightly situeation awareness, you know where the tyres are.
I can just imagine this seth guy crashing into parked cars at winter, cos the street was so narrow and he couldn´t estimate his cars width without force mode...

Force mode is no advantage. Just as simple as that..
Why does everybody keep on feeding the troll?

I just can not believe it...
Quote from rediske :Why does everybody keep on feeding the troll?

I guess everybody is just so bored...
Quote from S.E.T.H :i wish you didn't feel that way

in this case I have to quote myself

Quote from TFalke55 :Well what do you expect after your behaviour here? Do you expect anyone takes you serious on this? Be happy that here are still the one or the other person who tries to deliver you something productive.

After 22hours and 20 minutes it didn't change
Quote from Eclipsed :I guess everybody is just so bored...

that must be it... otherwise i can't understand either how someone can still take this guy seriously...
This thread is closed

LFS will NEVER be realistic with Force mode.
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG