The online racing simulator
S.E.T.H

... You are completely wrong! Completely!

You really think people in here are so talentless that they MUST use the freaking F mode to get the best lap as possible???

You really think it?

You have no idea about LFS, demo racer...

Hah! HAhahahahha ahhaha!....Go, go back to play Big Rigs! there is no force mode, it is the force whole game, specially when R-gearing...

Really, next! ---->
Quote from TFalke55 :Why not remove it? Well it was not near any imortance. If mother nature got rid of everything which was not important our DNA would be only one thenth of the size. I mean, seriously, it sounds like you are searching for a reason to not continue playing LFS. Go out, join some league racing and show the world that you can do it without this help. It does not give you that big of an advantage as you think. Believe me or leave. We heard your statement, but you should not believe that using swear words in a first post brings you any advantages. You could've posted your opinion in a polite way, but you decided to insult highly decorated racers as well as long-term members. Also you have a big problem with your view on the world. You even question the honesty of posts? suzuki94 holds several WRs, just for your information.

you talk like Eclipsed, going far away from what i meant.

about suzuki94

1-there is no proof of if he really uses it or not.
2-he can hold records with F mode off, if he is talented i dont see problem here
3-he could probably hold more wrs if force mode was not there. (if hes honest)

Quote from Eclipsed :How is that the biggest problem? It is in same level as live tyre temperatures shown in F9 menu,damage meter in F10,map overlay,split times,time gaps to all other drivers and other stuff not available in real life racing. So if you want pure realism,you have to remove those too.

Before accusing me using the dark side of force...ehm,I mean force mode,I don't use it either,as I need to see the car to control it. But it is a useful feature that helps to understand what is going on with car,sometimes helps to understand what adjustments to setup needed and if I understand correctly - it was meant for that!

i'll tell you nothing but what you wrote is not different than what you had written. thats what we call ''same shit, different ass''

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :S.E.T.H

... You are completely wrong! Completely!

You really think people in here are so talentless that they MUST use the freaking F mode to get the best lap as possible???

You really think it?

You have no idea about LFS, demo racer...

Hah! HAhahahahha ahhaha!....Go, go back to play Big Rigs! there is no force mode, it is the force whole game, specially when R-gearing...

Really, next! ---->

no i do not think it. i'd prefer a serious reply, not a kidding one with half an english.

if they are not using, (even if somebody is using) it should be removed.

to the people above that called me stupid with those little jokes that shows their brain capacities, i got nothing to say but just they are not racing with the cars, but with 4 tyres 4 sticks upon them.
So... the guys has driven slightly over 1000 kms online, probably got his ass kicked and now he's looking for an excuse why? This kind of threads is always a smile on the face of my day
Yea,there we go - a user joined just month ago driven just over 1000km want's to make a revolution because he has beaten by one random guy who happened to use the dark side force. Go go,boy!
Quote from MadCatX :So... the guys has driven slightly over 1000 kms online, probably got his ass kicked and now he's looking for an excuse why? This kind of threads is always a smile on the face of my day

its good that i made you smile. yeah i have driven little, like i said, and stopped driving since i saw such mode was available. i was always wondering why people were faster, and maybe that is the reason.

you are failed, i wasnt kicked from anywhere, ive had friends in game and it was silent but good environment.

i beg of you serious community reply me, not those rangers who get angry when their little secret is put out.
Quote from Eclipsed :Yea,there we go - a user joined just month ago driven just over 1000km want's to make a revolution because he has beaten by one random guy who happened to use the dark side force. Go go,boy!

exactly, but not because i was beaten, i could use the mode too and drive, and hopefully beat more people. but then i'd not have fun with such car view.
First of all lap times are:
Knowledge of the track.
Knowledge of the car and its limits.
Your ability to keep car on the perfect race line.
Ability to control throttle and brake.
Your personal setup.
There is tons and tons of things that influence your lap times but transparent car is not one of them.

Beside you said the players can see the road better, even at the speed of 100 km/h if player can see something that he wouldnt be able to see from cockpit its mean there is not time to react to it anyway.
There is nothing you can see in the force mode that will help you to get trough track easier.

Force view is being helpful for some player to raise fps at the start of the grid (Yeah there are some who have that shitty pc's), force view allow players to see forces which is helpful when you making set.
Beside it there is nothing more that will help you or make you a better player.

Unless you can tell me what can you see in this mode that makes it easier for you to win.
There is simply nothing.
Of course it might be not realistic but its a computer game and saying that force view its biggest of its problem its a serious understatement.
Beside if you are going to win do you really care whether losers used force view or not?
Unless you cant win then its a different story.
Quote from S.E.T.H :
about suzuki94

What do you want, somebody to record themselves on webcam beating a wr and then give it to you?
Quote from S.E.T.H :... i was always wondering why people were faster, and maybe that is the reason...

Nailed it!

Seriously now, people will beat you on the track, LFS is 10 % natural skill an 90 % learning. If you're slower, I can guarantee you it's not because of other racers using this kind of "cheat". Force view is a fully legitimate and justifiable feature people use to create and tweak setups, unless you have I better idea, I don't see why should it be removed...
#37 - e.M
only advantage i see with f mode is then driving right behind the car to see th road but on the other hand you cant see the car and most likely will crash, for hot lapping whats the diffrence between the custom view and f mode? seriously whats your problem?
Being faster because of the force view mode??? illepall

Well, haven't used that whine pic for quite a while now, but this occasion is most appropriate... wait a sec... there you go:
Attached images
whineeeeuuuuuhhhhhhhh.jpg
Glorious english for not even 10 year old kid

About this forces, I don't belive you can take some advantage by using this, its all about how you get used to drive.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :First of all lap times are:
Knowledge of the track.
Your personal setup.
There is tons and tons of things that influence your lap times but transparent car is not one of them.

Beside you said the players can see the road better, even at the speed of 100 km/h if player can see something that he wouldnt be able to see from cockpit its mean there is not time to react to it anyway.
There is nothing you can see in the force mode that will help you to get trough track easier.

Force view is being helpful for some player to raise fps at the start of the grid (Yeah there are some who have that shitty pc's), force view allow players to see forces which is helpful when you making set.
Beside it there is nothing more that will help you or make you a better player.

Unless you can tell me what can you see in this mode that makes it easier for you to win.
There is simply nothing.
Of course it might be not realistic but its a computer game and saying that force view its biggest of its problem its a serious understatement.
Beside if you are going to win do you really care whether losers used force view or not?
Unless you cant win then its a different story.

if that mode was not helping you, you would eagerly join me to remove it. if its so important to make setups then they can let it be in single mode?

yes, it gives you better sight, i tried it myself and i was quarter of a second faster than my general times. i was also better in races.

it allows you to abuse the track to the very limits of it to make better laps.

i dont really believe you would defend it as it allows the game to be played with weaker pcs.

and i dont agree with you on that a guy would not be advantaged with force mode. of course he/she would.
Quote from S.E.T.H :you talk like Eclipsed, going far away from what i meant.

about suzuki94

2-he can hold records with F mode off, if he is talented i dont see problem here
3-he could probably hold more wrs if force mode was not there. (if hes honest)

1-Well, if there is no proof that he uses it or not you have to rely on what he says. You can put a question behind everything anyone.
3-Well seeing somthing does not automatically mean being faster. I doubt a F1 or IndyCar racer would be faster if he/she actually sees the track. It would make the one or the other situation safer, but NOT FASTER. It does not behave differently in Simulations.

Quote from S.E.T.H :i'll tell you nothing but what you wrote is not different than what you had written. thats what we call ''same shit, different ass''

Shit will always differ as it bases on what the "ass" ate when it ate it and what else it did.
Quote from S.E.T.H :no i do not think it. i'd prefer a serious reply, not a kidding one with half an english.

Well what do you expect after your behaviour here? Do you expect anyone takes you serious on this? Be happy that here are still the one or the other person who tries to deliver you something productive.
Quote from tfalke55 :1-well, if there is no proof that he uses it or not you have to rely on what he says. You can put a question behind everything anyone.
3-well seeing somthing does not automatically mean being faster. I doubt a f1 or indycar racer would be faster if he/she actually sees the track. It would make the one or the other situation safer, but not faster. It does not behave differently in simulations.

Shit will always differ as it bases on what the "ass" ate when it ate it and what else it did.

Well what do you expect after your behaviour here? Do you expect anyone takes you serious on this? Be happy that here are still the one or the other person who tries to deliver you something productive.

+1
Quote from IsaacPrice :What do you want, somebody to record themselves on webcam beating a wr and then give it to you?

Now we know why Troy hasn't won anything when streaming his stints in livestream! When not streaming,he uses the dark side of force and wins everyone!
i must be afk and i'll come tomorrow to discuss it hopefully with more respected people.

those who called me stupid, or kid, or called me newbie or without knowledge, or sent pictures describing me as a crying kid, went over the cliff. as there supposed to be no such responses if you really believe its not used + not effective. there supposed to be only logical answers and not kiddings. but i see the community in the track is probably better than the one here. ive just witnessed being called a moaner and a kid because i critisized the game and pointed out what this game is missing.

dont get too angry because your little secret is exposed.

Quote from Eclipsed :Now we know why Troy hasn't won anything when streaming his stints in livestream! When not streaming,he uses the dark side of force and wins everyone!
http://i33.tinypic.com/ru7evk.jpg

And the Leucat is the manifestation of the dark side
Quote from S.E.T.H :if that mode was not helping you, you would eagerly join me to remove it.

No because while is not helping me its not a disadvantage either.
Quote from S.E.T.H :
if its so important to make setups then they can let it be in single mode?

Its not like the view give advantage to anyone so why remove it maybe someone using it to make a note of the car behaviour prior to race, as you probable noticed lot of servers have people making sets, rolling lap times, chatting with eachothers etc but not racing all the time/
Quote from S.E.T.H :
yes, it gives you better sight, i tried it myself and i was quarter of a second faster than my general times. i was also better in races.

Quarter of second its a big difference when making lap times but not when racing, during race there are so many different factors that consistency is impossible.
Quote from S.E.T.H :
it allows you to abuse the track to the very limits of it to make better laps.

No it doesnt whether with force view or without I ALWAYS know how much track I have left.
Quote from S.E.T.H :
i dont really believe you would defend it as it allows the game to be played with weaker pcs.

Its one of the many situations where its being useful but and still not a single reason to take it away
Quote from S.E.T.H :
and i dont agree with you on that a guy would not be advantaged with force mode. of course he/she would.

No he wouldnt tell me what he would see with this view and not from the cockpit.
It would be only road near car and at speed what ever so close to your car you wont have time to react to it anyway.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :First of all lap times are:
Knowledge of the track.
Your personal setup.

I have to agree with chupacabras for once
That is what is trully needed to be a fast driver
Took me 2 years to master my lx4 driving and keep in good shape the tires, know the car limits, the grip limit, the track limit, the ondulations and small bump on the road surface of each track
I'be allways raced on cockpit view with 100 of FOV and shift+F and i'm fast as hell on the track

If you think that using the F mode it makes you faster, then go ahead and use it, but dont come crying later when you are banned or kicked from X server for not being cautios and not knowing to measure the distance of the car and the car in front of you
Quote from S.E.T.H :exactly, but not because i was beaten, i could use the mode too and drive, and hopefully beat more people. but then i'd not have fun with such car view.

If it's about competition - use it and see if you've been beaten because of this "advantage" (which is minimal really) A good driver does those laps in full cockpit view.

If it's about fun - rest assured that there are people who are into simulation and realism as much as you. It's been mentioned that there are servers who use the host option of forced cockpit view.

Quote from S.E.T.H :

dont get too angry because your little secret is exposed.

OMG! Thats why i am loosing the wrs!
That Joe use it, i am sure.
I am going to beat him right now in every combo.
Brb in minutes. I am going to get few wrs now.
Thanks!!1!!!!11111!!
Quote from MadCatX :So... the guys has driven slightly over 1000 kms online, probably got his ass kicked and now he's looking for an excuse why? This kind of threads is always a smile on the face of my day

Good, for you. Every time I see idiot's like this, I get really (really) mad.
This thread is closed

LFS will NEVER be realistic with Force mode.
(345 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG