The online racing simulator
Where are all the GT2 racers?
Hi.

For one and a half year, Airio GT2 is what has kept me in LFS. But with the recent ban on GT2 at Cargame.nl S2, the GT2 racing seems to have died all togheter.

Browsing the host lists, there are about 5 populated servers (of 115 servers in total, I might add). The second most popular server is a mod server with around 5 people on it. But I do not see any other populated server allowing GT2. So where have all the GT2 racers gone these days?

PS. Looking at the licensed racers statistics at LFS World, it peaks at around 500 racers in the weekends. But the populated servers in the online hosts list accounts for about 60 racers, meaning there is 440 racers online at servers not appearing in the hosts list. I'm guessing some of these are events, leagues, and such. But are almost 90% of the online racers really racing on closed league/events servers these days?
Ahem, the X number of licensed racers statement in LFS is a bit misleading. If you turn off the cruise filter you'll find where some of those licensed drivers are at (obviously the licensed racers online value includes all the cruisers).

Although not quite sure where the cargame.nl GT2 racers ran off to.
I think the only real GT2 driving happens in leagues these days.
Ban? Iam still racing GT2s at cargame. It sucks because its on multiclass but I think you might find us there. LFS is just boring these days. I would like to race maybe FO8, GT1, GT2 and maybe F1 would be fun too but only GT1/GT2 are online with few people and mostly the same track...
GT2 = Rubbish, because overuse ( there is now no overuse and it should be now good)

GT3 = Awesome

GTR = Original and best

just imo
I thought "overusing" something means it's epic. You are doing something wrong UM.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG