The online racing simulator
Who said repost?
Ok. Im gonna go mad now.. Thanks
These dont work on me.
Quote from Osco :Your point being? Sexual intercourse has been around for a long time, but there's still people posting pictures of that.

You fap to cats?
God ****ing damnit, now I must manually breathing, blinking and having crackles in the ears... my life is ruined.
Quote from The Very End :God ****ing damnit, now I must manually breathing, blinking and having crackles in the ears... my life is ruined.

Have you forgot that your jaw has weight and you must hold it manually as well?
Also, your body is itching in at least one place.
And The Final Countdown is now playing in your head.
My body is itching all the time somewhere. I guess it's time again for my annual shower
funny how one itch, once scratched, turns into a chain of itches

SD.
You seating position suddenly feels awkward. You can not find good seating position. You suddenly have a huge urge to install deus ex. You don't feel relaxed at all.

You close your eyes. You hear small sound of tinnitus. It's getting stronger and stronger. Dammit. You start thinking about chickens. You feel more relaxed. You are sitting calmly on your nest. You smile a little. There is comfortable silence. You feel like a chicken. You feel some urge feeling stronger and stronger. You push. You push some more. The urge goes away and you have a nice warm feeling. You just laid an egg.
Quote from SparkyDave :funny how one itch, once scratched, turns into a chain of itches

SD.

A chain of itches is soothing as long as it is not down there, caused by bitches.

Is that like official or the internet made it up, 50 years?
his getting 2,000 hours of community service and deportation .. oh and indited
Nothing has even happened yet....
So internet warriors and wiseguys rushed with making dramatic images eh..
Quote from The Very End :God ****ing damnit, now I must manually breathing, blinking and having crackles in the ears... my life is ruined.

You are manually controlling your bladder, try going to sleep with that thought
:scared:
if you close your eyes you feel like the chair is falling through the floor.
you now feel every heartbeat ...

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG