The online racing simulator
Slow Heavy
(8 posts, started )
Slow Heavy
I need help, information or how to solve.
I did a fresh install LFS on 01.01.2012, and have noticed that the cars are heavier on the track when I'm running, which did not happen last year or before new installation.
Can anyone help me?
How to fix this?
LFS has been downloaded from www.lfs.net
Play with mouse, but I never had problems with this, there is an optimal configuration / special mouse in the new version 0.6B?
What would it be?

Undo edits
Can you get a replay?
What was the version of LFS where cars felt lighter?
Didn't you just use high FFB so your wheel is heavier? The physical mass has not changed of the cars.
Quote from Bose321 :Didn't you just use high FFB so your wheel is heavier? The physical mass has not changed of the cars.

He is using mouse.
Quote from CheerioDM :He is using mouse.

D'oh, didn't read that. Then I don't get the 'heavier' at all.
I think what he's trying to say is that he gets 50% added weight on every setup in the garage instead of 0% as a standard weight.
I have the same problem, and often drive hotlaps or races without noticing, it's quite annoying. Changing it once and saving it seems to solve the issue but when you've got a lot of setups for different tracks you often forget putting it to 0%.
That's right, how do I leave 0% as normal weight (general).
Every time we hit a setup of the car, how do I make a normal weight, with 0%, where I go to set this configuration.
Bring back the normal weight.

Slow Heavy
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG