The online racing simulator
What did you get for Christmas?
(102 posts, started )
Downhill sking boots
Ice hockey stuff
Mw3
A ticket to Gatwick airport from alicante, 2 pairs of boxers, a new wallet a jumper and some iGloves
Some de-icer and screenwash. Great haul this year.
Le Creuset cookware, bamboo cutting Boards, several books I wanted, some slippers, a gym membership, several good beers, and a fantastic dinner with family and friends.
a weekend with my wife and my son, met old friends and the actual present was a cd full of old pictures of the stupid things we've done when we were young and not as fat as today!

good times good times...

greetz

der butz
Money for new CPU
My love of my life, born on 25-7...
#33 - JJ72
my gf made me a cake!!!!!

Quote from rockclan :My love of my life, born on 25-7...

Oh god I was born on 25 July... This is scary :o
Quote from Flame CZE :Oh god I was born on 25 July... This is scary :o

I knew it....

I got tent and umbrella.. and bought myself PS3, because i was nice and worked hard not.:hidesbehi
Quote from JJ72 :my gf made me a cake!!!!!

lovely, but she calls you JJ72?
i got 3 broken comuters to fix ! included mine
Quote from JJ72 :my gf made me a cake!!!!!

Lucky guy! Looks delicious

My girlfriend and her mum run a catering company part-time and make a lot of cakes for weddings and birthdays, may have to drop a hint for my birthday in a few days time.. :birthday:
Every year I see a thread like this and I aways wonder, why is there no thread about "What did you give for Christmas"?

The best present I gave this year was two RC helicopters for the boys, they were so awesome that myself, my brother and my dad have already ordered our own.

I may even convert my underground cinema into an airport to fly it around in.
Quote from Becky Rose :Every year I see a thread like this and I aways wonder, why is there no thread about "What did you give for Christmas"?

The best present I gave this year was two RC helicopters for the boys, they were so awesome that myself, my brother and my dad have already ordered our own.

I may even convert my underground cinema into an airport to fly it around in.

problem is I didnt give anything except what I gave to my family :P plus were discussing the generosity of others
- Guinness World Record 2012
- Motorsports World Record Book 2012 <--- THIS SUCKS! A LOT OF INCORRECT KNOWLEDGE (for example "Stirling Moss has won 5 F1 World Championship and Jeff Gordon is in 2nd place in overall NASCAR Championship standings)
- Easton Ice Hockey Stick
- Socks
- Choclolate
- Money

Thats all what i got and Happy Christmas! :wmann3:
Fast and the furious 5
Jack ass the movie 2
Money
Deo
chocolate
and more, but did forget it
Racing gloves
50€
Eurobusiness magazine pre-paid for 6 months
Monopoly

We missed our dad behind the table though...
Logitech G27
Guiness World Records 2012
Clothes
Wallet
and some other small stuff :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :problem is I didnt give anything except what I gave to my family :P plus were discussing the generosity of others

No, no you're not. You havn't at all and every one else is justing listing stuff they've been given. This thread is like some kind of weird gratification of the expression of personal wealth and greed measured in the fortune of the generosity of others. It's just surreal, and it happens every year.

I know you are excited about your new toys an' all, but I dont understand the need to list your presents to other people on a forum. It's like you are all saying "Be envious of MEEEEEE people, because I have a relative who can afford to spend £150 on ME. Yes, it is ME who has the hugest epenis cock of bloodwealth of you all. Fear me, for I am Super Capitalist Man. The personification of greed itself, the one, the only, mighty internet forum enviousor of the heathen peasant masses, the jock with the biggest pocket wedge of them all, I am Christmas Gift Recipient of the Year 2011. Hell yeah people, bow down and worship my awesome new capitalistic greed possessions denoting my near middle classness.".
Quote from Becky Rose :No, no you're not. You havn't at all and every one else is justing listing stuff they've been given. This thread is like some kind of weird gratification of the expression of personal wealth and greed measured in the fortune of the generosity of others. It's just surreal, and it happens every year.

I know you are excited about your new toys an' all, but I dont understand the need to list your presents to other people on a forum. It's like you are all saying "Be envious of MEEEEEE people, because I have a relative who can afford to spend £150 on ME. Yes, it is ME who has the hugest epenis cock of bloodwealth of you all. Fear me, for I am Super Capitalist Man. The personification of greed itself, the one, the only, mighty internet forum enviousor of the heathen peasant masses, the jock with the biggest pocket wedge of them all, I am Christmas Gift Recipient of the Year 2011. Hell yeah people, bow down and worship my awesome new capitalistic greed possessions denoting my near middle classness.".

lol. I gave my mom a new frying pan. She'll put it to good use.
:ices_rofl:clapclap:

That's so cruel.
Quote from Becky Rose :shnip

had a better one my friend took where it had a actual grenade but meh

What did you get for Christmas?
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG