The online racing simulator
What did you get for Christmas?
(102 posts, started )
Quote from Intrepid :haha... ahh you can't buy or be given someone else's licence? How does that contradict being 'pro-capitalist'? Sometimes this forum cracks me up.

"Here, have my licence" "No, I am capitalist pig I shall buy my own new coz I iz greedy"...

the point is that youre a poor unintelligent sap with hardly any marketable skills
ie exactly the kind of person to be walked over in a truely free market
Quote from Shotglass :the point is that youre a poor unintelligent sap with hardly any marketable skills

Good for you, hope you feel better about yourself now! Your contributions to this forum are highly valuable. Your insights are just exquisite, you're an intellectual powerhouse. I wish I was as intelligent as you.
His jokes are pretty decent for german too.
Quote from Shotglass :the point is that youre a poor unintelligent sap with hardly any marketable skills

Why did you possibly feel the need to attack him?
Quote from Becky Rose :Oh come on that rant was at least worth 3 stars.

5 for effort, 1.8 for actual thoughtfulness and correctness.
Quote from Becky Rose :Well this Christmas I have bought myself the new Star Wars game, some clothes and a ****ing helicopter.

*strokes her wodge*

I am way more middle class than the lot of you, **** yeah.

I give this one 6 out of 5 on stars rating.

Happy newyear Becky...

Edit:
BTW.. I met this lovely warm female around 50´s or maybe 55´s, she´s Dutch and Called Ms. Peijnenburg...

She helps so many people, and now is in the same institute as me, dunno if she´s from your side, but, PM me.. :P
Quote from rockclan :I give this one 6 out of 5 on stars rating.

Happy newyear Becky...

Edit:
BTW.. I met this lovely warm female around 50´s or maybe 55´s, she´s Dutch and Called Ms. Peijnenburg...

She helps so many people, and now is in the same institute as me, dunno if she´s from your side, but, PM me.. :P

Wait what? Are you trying to fix me up with an elderly Dutch sociopath?

I already dated a Dutch sociopath I am not sure I need another one, let alone one who's only moisture comes from a tube of KY.
There must be flaming also in Christmas threads, places where we all should love each other at least one time in 365 days, right? :grouphug:
I got:

A shirt, a perfume, a wallet, a pair of shoes, an scale model of the Abarth 695, a Rubik's Cube, an electronic bug that walks while it vibrates and a 2TB external HD

I gave a bracelet from Swarosky to my GF.

BTW I'm broke.
  • wallet with some money in it
  • a shirt
  • 2 books
  • trousers
#86 - PoVo
Quote from Blas89 :an electronic bug that walks while it vibrates

Give that to your GF.
a dell inspiron 14r with the i5. about 650$ ( that i paid 530, the rest of the money came from my family )
Quote from el pibe :a dell inspiron 14r with the i5. about 650$ ( that i paid 530, the rest of the money came from my family )

oh my god you rich middle class person.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :oh my god you rich middle class person.

i see what you did there

actually, not rich at all. i saved my money for a month and a half for dat damn thing. it was either a laptop or a 600$ beemer. the laptop is more convenient for college
Bought an Ati HD6970 from my year-end bonus. It doesn't fit, so now i'll have to go to the shop again for a new case.
#firstworldproblem
I got a pair of socks and bought a midi controller that still hasn't arrived .
* Money
* Shoes (the sturd type, that you use on mountains and such)
* Sweather
* Pants
* Shirt
* 2x perfume boxes (I take the hint, I smell like shit lol)
My wife gave me the best present: 4 X 10 minutes karting rides. It's my first, so it was awesome.... I kicked my work buddies ass, so I guess simracing helped a bit...
Quote from el pibe :i see what you did there

actually, not rich at all. i saved my money for a month and a half for dat damn thing. it was either a laptop or a 600$ beemer. the laptop is more convenient for college

A motorcycle would be more convenient to travel to school, than a laptop.
A new eastpak
I got myself yet another christmas present from my darling, but I don´t think I can speak about that in public here, as there are also little kids here from between 10-17

However, to start on saying what I gave to my lovely gothic, I gifted here a real Pierre Cardin pants, a box of chocolates, and my love.
Quote from rockclan :I got myself yet another christmas present from my darling, but I don´t think I can speak about that in public here, as there are also little kids here from between 10-17

However, to start on saying what I gave to my lovely gothic, I gifted here a real Pierre Cardin pants, a box of chocolates, and my love.

didn't know your mum liked you enough to buy you a present.
I got lots of stuff, but spening it with the gf was nice.

What did you get for Christmas?
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG