The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
It snowed briefly in Toronto a few days ago, but most of it didn't stay.

... It's December 6 and there's no snow, at all. The hell is wrong with this city? This is supposed to be Canada!
Quote from MAGGOT :It snowed briefly in Toronto a few days ago, but most of it didn't stay.

... It's December 6 and there's no snow, at all. The hell is wrong with this city? This is supposed to be Canada!

same here!
what is this shit
we haven't even gotten a speck of snow yet, let alone enough for a single day

we had plenty this time last year
0'C and no snow is unacceptable >: |
+9 C here...
Despite my comments, though, I'm happy with no snow (as long as I have some on Christmas Eve and Day I'm good) because this stupid city grinds to a complete halt once the first flake touches someone's windshield, and everyone goes insane and crashes into the first solid object they can find.
Oh shoot looks like yesterdays snow will stay...

At least the weather forecast says the temperature will stay below 0....
High: 29C
Low: 15C

Yep, on track for another hot "winter".
I had to ride to work yesterday through an inch of semi-melted hailstones, but we've not had any snow yet.
A little snow here today, but the weather has overall been very hot the last weeks. It's sad that we maybe won't have snow on xmas, as the old people had
First snow today on close by mountain(ish), and on my regular destination on the Alps. Hooray!
When I saw yesterday no snow on Alps, I got a bit depressed, but all is good now.
Some snow here at last, but all of it has already melted.
Quote from PMD9409 :High: 29C
Low: 15C

Yep, on track for another hot "winter".

id love that, either proper winter or not.
would like to walk around in a tshirt in december.
to warm for snow, to cold for tshirt = ewww.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :id love that, either proper winter or not.
would like to walk around in a tshirt in december.
to warm for snow, to cold for tshirt = ewww.

You say that until you realize it is year around. You get tired of it over time. Only way to get away from it is to drive/fly 5-600 miles north, which cost $$$ that sometimes you don't have.
yep,shits wierd,im working in a t shirt,outside ! mid december...
More snow today in Scotland, after we had a little bit of trouble with wind yesterday.
Attached images
IMG_1738_75.JPG
Quote from amp88 :More snow today in Scotland, after we had a little bit of trouble with wind yesterday.

Nice photo!
From another forum...

I want this here

FINALLY
this is the result of an hour of snow so far
BRING IT ON
\o/
-14 the last three days, with minimum on -18.
FML!
I want snow, now chronical bath-penis!
(You know when your going in cold water... either way with this cold the same thing happens just going outside)
December 9th, still no snow in Toronto. I was told it snowed the other night, but I never saw it happen and there was absolutely no evidence in the morning.

[EDIT] Holy crap, it's snowing.
Quote from Fuse5 :[img][/img]
FINALLY
this is the result of an hour of snow so far
BRING IT ON
\o/

There is nothing but ice here in the capital and it's windy as shiz
constant snowfall already for 3 hours, apparently gonna be snowing til morning. soon its time to make some penis shaped snowmen
\/
Quote from Fuse5 :soon its time to make some penis shaped snowmen
\/

We want photographic evidence of these magnificent specimens.
Snow stopped... nothing on the ground. =/
Quote from Crashgate3 :We want photographic evidence of these magnificent specimens.

exchange students already at it lol
I hate snow because of the shoveling part, but hell, i wish it was here already, it's so dark and deppresive, i want to jump off a building.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG