The online racing simulator
Quote from Dmitry[RUS] :It's not Santa is needed, but simply At least an annual progress report on whether there is progress or not.

Scawen did give a little sneak-peak of what he is doing atm.

(http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1658569#post1658569)
Quote:

Quote :Thank you very much for the birthday wishes which were nice to read!

I've had a nice day at home with my family. The UK public sector strike was on a good day for me, because it meant Leo's school was closed. Nicole doesn't go to school on Wednesdays anyway so that meant we were all at home!

I have not worked today of course but recently I've been continuing with the tyre model. Specifically I've been improving the non-real-time tyre carcass model so it can correctly predict the stiffness in various directions and contact patch width / length for a given deflection at various camber amounts and pressures, for all different tyre sizes. It's a long time I've been on that, I know, but the gradual improvements in that will make the real-time model much closer to reality, so I think it's the right thing to do.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

TVE you should sing! about the rallypack
No, no please, no, god no, NOOO!
I have terrible memories.. wait I canot remember it... well anyway karaoke evenings... **** me..

I can play a song, then you sing yes?
But sinterklaas has already gone home!
Rockclan please.. Stop I can't lmao every day that hard.
i MIGHT.. have a go
this went from being the worst thread of the month to best thread of the year, shit even i should get involved...

but what to sing...
Here a lyrics I'm writing, maybe someone wants to sing it...

".....Papa-dada-papapa-pa...

Driving home for christmas yeaaaaah...... OOOOOHHH I was on the run....

Cause I'm driving in mah caaaar.... And I'm driving home... YEAAA YEAAAH...

-----music-----

Driving home, in my favourite car.... the FO8 or VWS.... OOOOOH... I am on the run.....

YEAH..YEAH...OOOOOOH....

DRIVING LFS.... cause I'm driving home... for... christmas.........YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH........."
pic 2012 year

// omg, Russian names (sorry)
someone has to sing whitney houstons greastest hit - I will always love S2....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG