The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
the steel tower comes down too on caspian border hilltop. im gonna try it today
I've tried it, it works !
I laughed so much when i killed the guy
Can't believe i've played rush the whole time in BC2, it's so much worse then Conquest..
suicide buggy vs m1 Abram tank = everyone die!
awwww finaly! THIS looks finaly like a propper battlefield 3
Quote from John5200 :awwww finaly! THIS looks finaly like a propper battlefield 3

**** yeah, can't wait to get my hands on this >: )
And it wasn't proper by now? Seriously it's the most addicting multiplayer along with CS.. i'm rewinding situations and some kills when i get to bed
Quote from Boris Lozac :And it wasn't proper by now? Seriously it's the most addicting multiplayer along with CS.. i'm rewinding situations and some kills when i get to bed

Yes, it's addicting, no this is not battlefield. Massive maps, but the maps are build in a way you can fly over the important parts of the map in 3 seconds (and the jets are even slower then in Battlefield 2). Destruction 2.0 but the maps are build in a way you can't blow up a lot of stuff. IMO you see that especially if you see the maps on rush. There is no way to flank the enemy. Defender just need to prone shoot some rockets and spray with the m249 and they already won, because most of the time they only have to cover 2 enterences. You don't have a lot of choises to take someone out.
i think the idea of the jets is that oen of the biggest complaints about BF2 was that the jets spent all their time having to turn before they went out of bounds and that placing some targets at the edges of the maps, meant they were restricted in their potential directions of attack and as such gave the defenders an advantage.

at the moment i'm in total admiration of a group of about 6 players who kicked my teams ass yesterday on the seine crossing map, best example of teamwork i've seen in a public server despite all belonging to different clans / platoons, they just went round the map as a solid unit, covering, reviving, resupplying etc and were pretty much unstoppable.

i was also on the end of a pretty impressive team action in a conquest match on the metro map. they'd been failing all game to get up the escalators/ steps to the middle flag and it all gradually went quiet for a minute or so before they unleashed the biggest barrage of RPGs i've ever seen, the whole team had gone engineer class and pretty much fired as one, it almost worked too, there was just enough of us who survived to hold them back till the others respawned, no way you'd ever see anything like that level of cooperation in COD /MW
yeah i had the metro fun last week,we were at the elevators and they just couldnt come up for like 10 minutes.it was intense.i believe some of the lfs players were there too
Anyone tried the co-op missions? Seems like it could be fun. Wouldn't mind running a mission with someone.
Quote from jrd.racer :Anyone tried the co-op missions? Seems like it could be fun. Wouldn't mind running a mission with someone.

Yeah I have. They're alot of fun.

If you're playing on the PC feel free to invite me for a game or two.
i keep meaning to try co op just because i'm a sucker for the G3 and it's a co op unlock
Quote from e2mustang :yeah i had the metro fun last week,we were at the elevators and they just couldnt come up for like 10 minutes.it was intense.i believe some of the lfs players were there too

LOL Sorry mate but weren't we the ones getting pissed on by that guy with shotgun+ acog sniping?

Edit: Do guns u unlock in coop unlock for you online too???
Quote from Bmxtwins :LOL Sorry mate but weren't we the ones getting pissed on by that guy with shotgun+ acog sniping?

Edit: Do guns u unlock in coop unlock for you online too???

i dunno about you but i was first with 20-9 K/D
Quote from Bose321 :Yeah I have. They're alot of fun.

If you're playing on the PC feel free to invite me for a game or two.

Yes PC. I pretty much suck in MP, because im just recently getting into FPS but I defo can handle myself in SP.

username: jrdRacer
Quote from e2mustang :i dunno about you but i was first with 20-9 K/D

I dont know if it was bose or john. But we were being noobs with the mortar and i was using mav to spot xD. But that was fun. I went 23-1 in a game after that using tank .
Quote from jrd.racer :Yes PC. I pretty much suck in MP, because im just recently getting into FPS but I defo can handle myself in SP.

username: jrdRacer

Added you on Battlelog. Make sure to also join the LFS platoon.

If you're online tonight we can play.
Is it possible to set the mouse sensitivity independently for jets/choppers/tanks?

There is only one mouse sensitivity setting in my option and I find it too slow for jets and tanks.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :Is it possible to set the mouse sensitivity independently for jets/choppers/tanks?

There is only one mouse sensitivity setting in my option and I find it too slow for jets and tanks.

I think it's not possible in any common way. Maybe some scripts or mods inside the game by someone, but I am not sure anything like that even exists.
Oh man, I need to learn how to fly the Helis. They friggin pwn, when used properly.

I have a joystick, but man I need a lot of practice. Wish their was a traning mission to help learn the birds.

Nice playing with you Bose.
Quote from jrd.racer :Oh man, I need to learn how to fly the Helis. They friggin pwn, when used properly.

I have a joystick, but man I need a lot of practice. Wish their was a traning mission to help learn the birds.

Nice playing with you Bose.

Anytime. Hit me up if you want to play some.

edit: lol, little error on battlelog. All votes are 101%
Attached images
wrongcount.jpg

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG