The online racing simulator
Nothing related to 25 vs 27: I found another loophole, let us be aware of this hypothetical situation too:
1. Driver A in Team X gets grid penalty in Round 1
2. Driver A creates a new sacrificial team Y along with 1-2 extra/idle drivers from some other team.
3. This sacrifical team Y serves the penalty in Round 2
4. Driver dissolved sacrifical team Y, and rejoins Team X for Round 3
5. All is hunky dory in Team X and Team X has circumvented the penalty

Hope this won't happens and it is very difficult to orchestrate this too, but just wanted this to bring to notice of admins in case they want to think about backup strategies.
Let's all take a moment to ponder what it would be like if a real-life racing team in a top-level series tried to do this. Like... imagine McLaren withdrawing from F1 and then re-registering with a different name to avoid a grid penalty. Just imagine it. Pretty ridiculous, yes?
Yes, LOL
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Let's all take a moment to ponder what it would be like if a real-life racing team in a top-level series tried to do this. Like... imagine McLaren withdrawing from F1 and then re-registering with a different name to avoid a grid penalty. Just imagine it. Pretty ridiculous, yes?

Imagine if they found a loop hole in the rule book and gained an advantage, that would be a shocker
That's my part
Quote from kart-36 :imagine if they found a loop hole in the rule book and gained an advantage, that would be a shocker
That's my part :d

Quote from kart-36 :Imagine if they found a loop hole in the rule book and gained an advantage, that would be a shocker
That's my part

Of course, as soon as they do this the FIA shuts 'em down. (Unless they're Ferrari... )
Quote from kart-36 :Imagine if they found a loop hole in the rule book and gained an advantage, that would be a shocker
That's my part

I doubt they would go as far as closing and reopening, but good point
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Of course, as soon as they do this the FIA shuts 'em down. (Unless they're Ferrari... )

Haha
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by boothy : spam
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : wrong thread
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF : Trying to work out where that phantom post has gone...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG