The online racing simulator
Open the south city bridge for driving
I think this is not a redundant post. But parts of the bridge (attached screenshot) near the round about is closed, it would be great if we can drive on the bridge instead of round about, and ascend again, and make a u-turn and re-join the round-about, as an alternate track. The bridge even extends long way on the opposite side too. In the pic, the green line is the existing round about racing path and the red line is the possible alternate racing path,
Attached images
SO.JPG
I've always wanted to drive on that little oval
#3 - Emyn
Good idea! Hmm.. Maybe this will be sometime possible, who knows..
Quote from Cornys :I've always wanted to drive on that little oval

As expected, you want the Oval, yes the Oval looks cool! We could have had the Midvale event in that Oval ,
Simplest thing that can be done is make the barricades editable/removable in shift+U mode so that we can drive
When I asked about that section when open configs came,Scawen said it needs a track update,so it's not that simple as just removing the walls.
Opening that section would mean multiplying possible track configurations,and that's always a good thing if you want to variate with tracks. Let's hope there will be a track update in near future.
Oh, thats interesting. In fact the rocky section leading to Fern Bay straight used in Fern Bay Cadet also needs track update I feel. Although we can drive it now, when you look at it, it seems like the tyres are going inside the road etc.
Quote from rageshgr :Oh, thats interesting. In fact the rocky section leading to Fern Bay straight used in Fern Bay Cadet also needs track update I feel. Although we can drive it now, when you look at it, it seems like the tyres are going inside the road etc.

Indeed, I wanted to make a track over that portion once
Lfs Bangers?
After searching around the "open circuits" I found a perfect place for a genuine uk banger oval. Unfortunatly there are a couple of barriers in the way.

Please remove the 3 barriers from this piece of city track
Attached images
Screen.jpg
Oh, not again Threads merged.
-
(rageshgr) DELETED by rageshgr
Quote from not_again :After searching around the "open circuits" I found a perfect place for a genuine uk banger oval. Unfortunatly there are a couple of barriers in the way.

Please remove the 3 barriers from this piece of city track

Wow, your first post after 5 years of LFS, congrats
Thanks, I didnt know what was gonna come first... the Scirocco and Rockingham or my first post...

Winner
lol
Quote from not_again :Thanks, I didnt know what was gonna come first... the Scirocco and Rockingham or my first post...

Winner

guess you should of waited 5 more years then :P

but nah, really that track looks interesting.
He probarly hasn`t been posting, because its the same questions being asked over and over
I actually never felt the need to post anything, nothing every went wrong and I didnt really need to put my 2 pence in cause it had already been done by many before me...

However, maybe what ever has changed reguarding server changes over the last xxx updates wants kicking in the balls. Cause no matter how much I try, I can no longer host and be connected to.

And full modified has to be the way, cause the cars worth driving have serious power issues.

U see, (sigh) 5 years out in flash....

Chow
Cars have power issues? interesting, like what?
Quote from Eclipsed :When I asked about that section when open configs came,Scawen said it needs a track update,so it's not that simple as just removing the walls.

However scawend asked for offroad sections which people would like to have the collisions activated for.

And I support the idea. I've thought that it would be cool to open some of the available roads on this track too.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG