The online racing simulator
It has 4 gears, it's just that it isn't neccesary to shift to 4th on Spa.

Btw i swear i would punch the guys in charge for User Interface, stupid i*iots, one of the most frustrating UI-s, ever.
Picked up the Spa DLC this week. After a few practise laps, I decided to have a 3 lap race against the new AI on max aggression setting. Everyone has Hard sports tyres, and I used a 450hp sorta GT4 spec 370z - really enjoyed that, the AI in spec 2.0 is much better, plus I guess being a new track means the AI have better pathfinding files

The AI all act differently. I ended up 5th, and even if I knew the track better, the lead AI was miles in front....
Had a nice battle with the RUF
There were a few times were he came up the inside and just about took me, but he backed off due to a corner coming up

Made a video of the race here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxhetG8pP_s
Add me on PSN: PPriit

I need some friends so I can do remote b-spec races
Am i tripping or the physics online are much simpler? It's like two totally different games..
thats what a lot of people say. there have been videos put up showing cars having different handling characteristics online than offline. I haven't tested if this is the case myself.
its always been this way, im sure.

In offline mode, when you use fuel, there is no noticeable weightloss as the fuel goes down and the car doesnt change handling/performance.

However, online mode, your car is heavy to begin with because weather you like it or not you must start with full tank. This causes more understeer, which makes handling horrible and makes online less fun, unless its the last stages of an endurance race.
I don't know if it's just that, seems like FF strenght decreases, cars feel like on ice etc.. Why are japanese people/developers so wierd And that stupid chat censorship, i'm writting in serbian, normal words, and it ****in censors it!!! AAAAAAA!
Yeah, I remember that in GT4, it was different online and offline for sure. Less detailed physics model online.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I don't know if it's just that, seems like FF strenght decreases, cars feel like on ice etc.. Why are japanese people/developers so wierd And that stupid chat censorship, i'm writting in serbian, normal words, and it ****in censors it!!! AAAAAAA!

Yeah I can't even type "engine"
Had some fun with both of the Elise RM's.
Attached images
Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg
new car on monday \o/
Another Nissan GT-R....
Quote from Franky.S :i think kaz has a soft spot for Nissan GTRs

lolrlly? I really wish the porsche somehow managed to win contest at the car show, haha.
Quote from Gabkicks :lolrlly? I really wish the porsche somehow managed to win contest at the car show, haha.

Porsche isn't absent from the game for lack of want, but rather because EA are hogging the rights, flipping everybody else off who wants to have Porsche in game.
i know
I predict Porsche will terminate its contract with EA before EA releases the license to anyone else. It is better for Porsche's image to be associated with games that are popular with people who know what a carburetor does like GT5 and Forza than to only be in EA's arcadey games.
Quote from flymike91 :I predict Porsche will terminate its contract with EA before EA releases the license to anyone else. It is better for Porsche's image to be associated with games that are popular with people who know what a carburetor does like GT5 and Forza than to only be in EA's arcadey games.

Now I don't know any figures, but I guess that NfS games vastly outsell GT and Forza, with the franchise being on all plattforms, while GT and forza are exclusive to one console.

And I guess that's all that matters for Porsche:how many people are exposed to the brand.

If it were not hat way, they would've terminated that silly contract a long time ago (as it's effective since NfS Porsceh IIRC, which was released back in 2000). Or EA has simply put up a devilish deal they can't back out of...
Quote from flymike91 :EA's arcadey games.

Even Shift (2)? GT and FM aren't really simulator either or anything close to that.
Quote from Bose321 :Even Shift (2)? GT and FM aren't really simulator either or anything close to that.

At least GT and FM manage to have cars with plausible physics. Shift 2 was close, but ultimaltely ruined it again by bogus physics once you crossed the limits...
Quote from ColeusRattus :Now I don't know any figures, but I guess that NfS games vastly outsell GT and Forza, with the franchise being on all plattforms, while GT and forza are exclusive to one console.

And I guess that's all that matters for Porsche:how many people are exposed to the brand.

If it were not hat way, they would've terminated that silly contract a long time ago (as it's effective since NfS Porsceh IIRC, which was released back in 2000). Or EA has simply put up a devilish deal they can't back out of...

I dunno about that, but GT games usually sell around 10+ million life time with long legs.
Happy Birthday GT5!

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG