FireMike15
Bmxtwins
rocklan
FRZN - 95
jepsertti
Sam326
Hector UA
LFS Photomode Competition Round 87 Voting #2: Car Showcase: RB4
ATTENTION! There are 2 voting threads for this round, second voting thread can be seen here: Click! (Each voting thread includes 11 edits! This is because maximum choices for poll is 20, but we've got 22 entries for this round.)
Voting rules have also been changed for this round. You've got 2 votes, one vote for voting thread #1 and one for voting thread #2. Top 5 images from each thread will pass to the next round voting. If there won't be at least 5 pictures having at least 1 vote, then only those pictures that got at least one vote will get to the next round. That means, there will be 2 voting rounds because of so many entries.

This weeks theme was... "Car Showcase: RB4".

Voting rules:
*You have two votes that you can use. One for voting thread #1 and one for voting thread #2.
*You can vote for anyone, but not yourself. (The votes where people vote for themselves will not be counted, but deleted at the end of the voting.)
*Getting more votes in an unfair way (asking others to vote four your picture etc.) is NOT allowed. (If I find out, you won't be able to participate in the competition anymore for some time and also your image will be deleted from the voting.)

The winner will be the person with the most votes.

Voting thread #2 Closes at 12:30 UTC on Monday 21st, November 2011

The entrants were:

FireMike15

High Res

FRZN - 95

High-res

Sam326
Preview pictures' size was wrong (too big).
High-res | External Image Used: #1

jepsertti
Preview pictures' size was wrong (too big).
High-res

rocklan

High Res

jrd.racer

Bmxtwins

Hector UA

JO53PHS

andRo.

Silverracer

High-res

Although, some of the edits didn't apply to some of the rules, I decided to give everyone a chance and make 2 rounds of voting instead of one. I think it will be more interesting because of so many entries.
Pictures where posted in a different order than they were posted. All the odd number of entries were posted in voting thread #1, meaning entries 1,3,5,7 etc., but all the even numbered entries were posted in voting thread #2, meaning 2,4,6,8 etc.
andro, wrong preview picture for me i believe.
Quote from Bmxtwins :andro, wrong preview picture for me i believe.

I think they don't mind as long as it doesn't exceed 400px
seems that Bmxtwins has voted for himself.
Silver. Something different. Is nice.
I would have voted for Andro, but JOS3PH5' had nicer rims...and night effects
Quote from Franky.S :seems that Bmxtwins has voted for himself.

makes me feel good to see a 1

@Andro, my b :P
#9 - kiste
i like the style of silverracer.
Jrd
These people go to the next round of voting from this poll:

1. andRo.
2. JO53PHS
3. Silverracer
4. jrd.racer
5. FireMike15

Although Bmxtwins has the same amount of votes as FireMike15, which would let him pass to the next round, he voted for himself, meaning that -1 vote and he actually has only 2 votes. (Just cleared it up for others, if needed.)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG