The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :wrong thread.

Accept my deepest apologies for me being too lazy to copy links of 20 pictures and putting them in IMG tags...
Quote from matijapkc :Accept my deepest apologies for me being too lazy to copy links of 20 pictures and putting them in IMG tags...

Actually there is just one pic...Being lazy is a lame excuse.
lol? Looks like you need some glasses... I just learned how to use Maxthons snapshot feature so I took the screenshot of the page and cropped so only those pics are left...
Attached images
Yao ming, Yao ming Everywhere.jpg
Quote from matijapkc :lol? Looks like you need some glasses... I just learned how to use Maxthons snapshot feature so I took the screenshot of the page and cropped so only those pics are left...

They already are merged to one picture on that page.
So you basically posted a link of a picture at first, then to correct yourself you took a screenshot of the picture then uploaded it on lfsforums...
Quote from matijapkc :lol? Looks like you need some glasses... I just learned how to use Maxthons snapshot feature so I took the screenshot of the page and cropped so only those pics are left...

how about right click - view image? if that browser of yours supports this basic feature...or better - copy image url
HAhahahahahah, one of the best so far

While Irish were scoring, estonians were playing cards.
Quote from -NightFly- :They already are merged to one picture on that page.
So you basically posted a link of a picture at first, then to correct yourself you took a screenshot of the picture then uploaded it on lfsforums...

Quote from majod :

how about right click - view image? if that browser of yours supports this basic feature...or better - copy image url

I thought there were more...
get over yourself
I came to this thread looking for some cheap amusement. Found people argueing over how posting links to pictures is such a breach of ettiquete; Baltic users fighting to decide whose country's got the shittest economy; users trolling someone for being a girl on the internet; arguments over Wikileaks' leader arrest back in January.

BUT VERY LITTLE FUNNIES!

Anyone can 'sing' like Axl Rose. Which is ironic given the text in the picture.
Why on the floor if you're in a toilet cubicle.. /boggle
guys..
awwww...

anyway:
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :^that's common in colleges.

must be an US thingy, never seen anything like it in any of the dorms I lived in or visited

its latex

Quote from -NightFly- :awwww...

anyway:

apart from top of the notch quality audio, that seems like a good time to have lived in.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG