The online racing simulator
Video's on Request - Want a custom video?
(17 posts, started )
Dear Drivers/Teams,

As some of you might, have already seen some of my video’s. Most of these video’s I don’t really put much effort in, as I basically make them for myself.

But a few days ago I worked 2/3 days on a Live for Speed video, and that is this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gH9DTRszxo

I got a lot of positive and constructive feedback, and I was able to work with that….

Now I already made a few video’s on request, and the people who requested them, where really satisfied, so now I thought, since I am a bit skilled and I have nothing to do at the moment, I might make video’s on request for people who want that.

This could be movies such as Team Promo’s, Driver Promo’s, Race Reviews with or without commentary, Etc. Basically anything without too much fake effects.

So would you like a video custom made for you? Then look no further.

What do I expect from you?
- You are clear in what you want, you give idea’s and comments on how you would like to have your video.
- You deliver material, such as Replays, Skins, Songs & Info.

After everything is done, you will get a low quality preview. And based on that, you could ask for things to get changed. When both parties are satisfied, the video will be released on Youtube, and you will get a Full-HD download link.

Software used for creating these videos is:

Fraps
Sony Vegas
Corel Video Studio X2

Looking forward to receive some requests…

Kind Regards,
Walter Lemmens
Sorry but seeing your video which you have worked 2/3 days on, I would think twice to pay even a cent for your work. Not to bring you down, I just had to say that.

By that way, I could get some kind of requests on half of the price as Lemmens' and I provide you quality material in change! Awaiting PMs.

Seriously, you just got into it and you already wanna get money off it? It's just awkard. You have to get some experience and show something off before you would get customers.
as kristi pointed out.

your work isnt worth paying for at the moment. but when you make more videos and gain some skills by watchng tutorials or other members videos.

to begin dont charge, all you need is to get your work noticed and when you start making videos everyone is happy with and is worthy of a penny or two, then MAYBE start charging.

But i dont think it will work with charging.
Quote from Kristi :
Seriously, you just got into it and you already wanna get money off it? It's just awkard. You have to get some experience and show something off before you would get customers.

I make video's since 2006. And now that I really start to get some skills and experience, and since I got nothing to do atm, I thought I could maybe do something like this.
Quote from Franky.S :
But i dont think it will work with charging.

I now dropped the the fact of asking money.

Please everyone with a serious request, is welcome to make a deal for free.

P.S.

Soon it can be of epic quality in terms of video quality, since I got a new PC in a few days with a nice videocard.
Seriously, if you've been doing videos since 2006, you should be doing videos of better quality. If somebody has a feeling on how to do videos, oneself can master the basics in 1-1,5 years if done regularly. (read, 1 videos/2 months)
Good luck walter
Quote from Kristi :Seriously, if you've been doing videos since 2006, you should be doing videos of better quality. If somebody has a feeling on how to do videos, oneself can master the basics in 1-1,5 years if done regularly. (read, 1 videos/2 months)

I never looked at tutorials yet. I learned it by trying myself.

Anyways, first job accepted, making a Team Promo video for a team.
#9 - Litro
I liked a lot onboard camera @ South City track!
Build up a solid rep, then start charging people.
Quote from wildstyle :Build up a solid rep, then start charging people.

You joined in a bit late, but you're right. :-)

I now got a new computer with a HD 6970!

So now everything looks yummy. Fraps can barely keep up!

I already got Corel Video Studio X2 installed. Still searching for my Vegas DVD.
By the Way, how´s the Promo for us going?
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :By the Way, how´s the Promo for us going?

I have to still install Vegas, so it's on hold rightnow. But when I find my Vegas DVD I'll return on working on it.

I already some recordings for it. Expect the video to be about 1,5 minutes.

Edit:
Could you please send me some HQ versions of the 6th skins?
Quote from rockclan :I have to still install Vegas, so it's on hold rightnow. But when I find my Vegas DVD I'll return on working on it.

I already some recordings for it. Expect the video to be about 1,5 minutes.

Edit:
Could you please send me some HQ versions of the 6th skins?

Your back allready? damn that was fast..
Firemike and me are looking for work!
Quote from BigTime :Firemike and me are looking for work!

you want to do work or you want work done ?

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG